Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Rest and Reprieve [R] [P] [Event]
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
The rain poured from outside, drowning those that had chased off the rabbit earlier. Serci his self, was coated with a layer of rain that dampened his har, changing the golden hue to a burnt blonde. It was fortunate him and the others were able to fight off the rabit before the rains became too unstable to operate under. He would be back, though. And Serci would be waiting. However, with a few hours of down time, and the rain forcing him indoors, he decided to visit Angela. In the final days of her pregnancy, visits with her have been cut short and less frequent in between. However, he had a duty to check in on her every once in awhile. 

He made his way to the house she was resting at. He walked through the ornate doors, announcing his arrival with a raised voice. He folded down the hood of his robes and untucked his flowing hair. He combed through his hair with slender fingers, ringing out the rain, tilting his head under the cover of the roof. A small heating spell dried the rest of his body and clothes with a nod of his head. When he was done tidying up, Serci followed the hallway taking left where he found Angela. Her beautiful hair was still a vibrant hair, as vibrant as her personality this late in her pregnancy. He smiled, taking knee, tilting his head down in respect. After a second, he stood back up, smiling warmly. "Evening, Angela. I bring news from the front lines. We managed to chase the rabbit off for the time being. I give it a few hours until he circles back. He's been following a pattern, I'm positive he'll try to take is by a surprise and attack from the south."

He took a near by pitcher of water and poured a glass of water, handing it out for Angela. He set the pitcher down, turning his back to Angela, covertly taking out his flask and taking a long but swift swallow of wine. He turned to face her, continuing where he left off. "There is a small building I will be heading to keep an eye out for him. I thought it wise to check on you before I do. How have you been feeling, my godess?"