Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Hippity Hoppity![P,R?]
Lokir

Character Info
Name: Lokir
Alignment: TG
Race: Werebear
Class: Heavy Knight
Silver: 0
He had never been to these islands before, let alone this whole continent, but this seemed as good as time as any to visit. The whole story of this giant bunny wondering the world and causing issues was something Strength had taken a keen interest in. More so, since soon after the bunny had appeared he had been getting odd looks until he noticed that he was being followed, everywhere, by a large spirit bear. Or at least that's what he thought anyway, since it was always with him and yet was somewhat transparent. Eventually some of the magical trainers at Scarwood Fort had animals of their own appear with them, following them around, not harming anything but just there. Diverse in their species, some were even odd mixes of different animals, which was very odd indeed.

So when Lokir had heard that the giant bunny had moved on to the other continent, he decided it was about time he stepped in and looked into this. To that end he had gotten two of his staff mages to create a gate strong enough to carry him all the way to Parvpora and the island chain of Sidhiel. Others had wanted to go with him but Lokir had declined, if he couldn't do it as a God on his own, well, they may not be any help and he didn't want to put them in danger in case something went wrong.

Once he arrived it hadn't taken Lokir, decked out in his full knight armour and carrying at his hip his usual bastard sword, long to find the rabbit. He had tracked it and was standing a little ways in front of it, looking up at it Lokir called out in a loud voice. ”Hey, rabbit, do you mind stopping for a bit and… OOF!” Lokir grunted as the rabbit didn't stop and decided to kick at him instead. Lokir got his arms up and called up his Strength and stopped the rabbit's foot almost dead in a second, he only skidded back a bit from the impact. ”I take it that's a no.” Lokir sighed and pushed the rabbit's leg back at it. It only wiggled its nose at him and then hopped away as if he wasn't there. ”Really?” He sighed and watched it go for a moment before he turned and started to chase it, not that was it was running away from him, just ignoring him. So, what could he do about it anyway?
Basselina

Character Info
Name: Basselina Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Pffft
Silver: 396
“Lord Lokir has decided to take on the rabbi–”

“He did what? And he didn’t ask me?” Basselina narrowed her eyes at the man whose fault it really wasn’t. Her fist flew out and punched the wall indenting it and watching as crumbs belonging to the wall fell to the ground. “I’ll strangle his bloody neck.” Basse scared many of the men who came to train with Lokir. Who wouldn’t be scared of a towering redhead with a temper worse than a hoarding dragon?

“Let’s go Squall,” Basse sounded annoyed as a giant lightning tiger got up. Gathering her gear she got on top of the tiger’s back. “Let’s see what the jackass got himself involved in.” It was also her mother’s problem as well. Her youngest sister wasn’t even born and was causing problems.

The portal opened and they were on their way with a high-speed charge. The tiger’s roar was the first thing to be heard as Basselina gripped her large weapon. However, they stopped to enjoy the view as Lokir was kicked by the rabbit. Squall rode up beside him and Basselina looked down at him. “Look at this wee little lad trying to take on a bunny. They say he is a god Squall. But what god would leave his lover home and take off to fight a bunny?” There was an annoyance in her voice.

Lokir

Character Info
When the tiger's roar echoed through the area Lokir slowed his running and came to a stop in time for the tiger to ride up beside him. He was in shit. Sure enough, Basse was on the back of the tiger looking down at him, her words laced with annoyance at him for leaving without asking her to join him. Truth be told he hadn't thought to ask her, he was still getting used to have a long term lover in Basse, and love her he did. So the idea to stop and ask someone to join him sadly never crossed his mind.

”I'm sorry, Basse, I honestly didn't think to ask you.” He admitted, no point in making up some other excuse. The two of them had been together for a little while now, had spent one night together, and were getting along very well. But it wasn't too long before they had steady that Lokir had risen to a God, so everything had kind of happened at once and he was still getting into the flow of things.

He reached up and placed a hand on her knee. ”Sorry, love, I should have asked, and I am happy that you're here now.” He smiled and then gave a quick whistle with a bit of magic and from almost nowhere came his war horse, the mare fully decked out in her armour as normal. He climbed up and settled her next to Basse's tiger and leaned over to kiss her. ”I've had a lot on my mind as of late, but I won't leave you behind next time, promise.” Lokir assured her, he truly did love her, she was strong, smart, beautiful, everything he wanted in a woman. When he had been mortal and despite him being a werebear, she could easily rival his raw strength.

Together they headed out to follow the rabbit, Lokir spoke as they did, loud enough to hear over their mounts and the rushing wind. ”So this bunny thing has been causing magical issues, not sure how much you know.” He leaned up in the saddle to point behind to the bear spirit thing that had been following him, now running behind the horse. ”That's been following me around as well, seems I'm not the only one. Any ideas what this might be?”
Basselina

Character Info
Name: Basselina Rose
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Pffft
Silver: 396
There was a sigh that left her lips and her blue eyes that were once tinged with annoyance softened. “You are lucky I like you. Any other man and I would have stuck a pike up their ass.” There was probably no doubt in anyone’s minds that she would have done it too. Still, she moved her hand to his once it was on her knee and listened to him. Kissing him back she gave a smirk. “Men… always distracted by something.”

Squall kept up with Lokir’s mare at a good pace. She tilted her head to hear him better as the wind rushed past them. “I know a lot more than I should. I was on my way to tell you about the letter I got from Mother when I found out you were already here. It’s the baby Lokir. My sister is causing all of this… and that Rabbit is after her. You must have heard it when you got here? That scream?” She only knew because Squall had heard the echoes. “Mother went into labor… This is bad Lokir. If we don’t do something soon that rabbit is going to kill them both.”

Looking at his elemental. “It’s the same thing with Squall here… He just appeared when the rabbit did. A great and ferocious companion. I suggest we use them to their best ability.”

Lokir

Character Info
He watched her eyes soften at his explanation of why he hadn't asked her to join him, well, that was good. Her words, however, were a cause for concern, for he knew her well enough to know that that was something she was capable of doing. Thankfully for Lokir he was immortal, but he hadn't been that way for long, and there was a possibility that he wouldn't be forever either. She kissed him back and he chuckled at her words. ”We are easily distracted, but, now that you're here, I have something better to get distracted by.”

Together on their mounts they rode out, and Lokir listened as Basse explained what she knew of what was going on with the giant rabbit. He had heard the scream and nodded when she asked of it, her mother was in labour and the rabbit was after Basse's soon to be born little sister. He looked to her Squall as she spoke of them, yes, use them indeed. ”Then we have little time to waste, can't let anything happen to your mother or your sister.” Lokir called and kicked his horse into a faster pace.

It didn't take the couple long to catch up to the rabbit and then get into its path. Lokir hopped off his sword and created from his grey magic a pair of blades. ”So, do we just stab its ankles or something?” Lokir asked, shrugged, grinned and charged at the rabbit, this time avoiding any attempts to kick him, and he jumped at it, stabbing out with his blades. Wondering if they would have an affect at all, or if he just made an ass of himself in front of the woman he loved.