Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Follow the Rabbit [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Sidhiel seemed to be the only place where Angela could get a break with her magic. For whatever reason, this place calmed Myrra down. Her hand went to her very pregnant belly at this point and smirked up at Adraejen’s mother. “She is just like him you know… Troublesome and talented.” Illise smirked at her daughter in law as they watched the twins play with the local children.

Poppy was rougher than Lark was with the other children. At certain times she would look up at her mother to make sure she wasn’t being too rough. This had been an obvious improvement on her temper. “Badger is learning well since our talk with her. I don’t think she realized just how rough she was being with Lark.” Angela pushed herself up and walked over to her husband… or rather husbands at this point. There were all sorts of Drae’s around him.

“So… I am curious are we now stuck with all the Draes?” Angela smirked at all of them. Her green eyes flirted with every single one of them but it was her Drae that she flirted with the most as she kissed him. “You were right about Sidhiel… I am more comfortable here but the Rabbit will be upon us soon enough I fear… and we’ll have to do something about it before Myrra is born.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae looked at the multiple versions of him that had been created by Myrra's rampant magic. Besides him, there were five different versions of him, ranging in ages from late teens to early thirties. One was dressed rather flamboyantly and had a flute tied to a lash around his neck clearly a bard, a teenager who looked like nothing more than a thief, a scholar, a merchant, and pirate. They all were lounging in typical Drae style, watching Poppy and Lark and play with the other children, but grinned at Angela as she flirted with each of them but kissed only her true husband. 

"Nah, I don't think so. As much as they might like to stick around, I think as soon as Myrra decides to get her tiny magical butt here, they'll all return to their respective times," Drae chuckled. "Where they will each get to be with their own particular version of you," he added. He sighed and looked out across the ocean. "We'll tackle that particular issue when it actually gets here. I think it is trying to find her. Notice it started in Sularia, what would logically be her other home. Once it is done searching Canelux it will cross to Parvpora and start looking there," he explained. How he knew, he wasn't sure, but perhaps it was his connection to his incredibly magically inclined infant. "However, whatever it is about this place that she likes so much, I'm sure glad it has made her magic calm down." He looked at his hair that finally returned to the proper color. That had been particularly fun to explain to the people who had visited Tar Eisalae. 

"As much as I felt I didn't belong here on this island growing up, something about it suits her," Drae said as he looked around. He shot a wry smile at his mother. She seemed honestly and genuinely interested in her grandchildren, and she and Angela seemed to get along. 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
“Shame some of them don’t want to be with the version of me that awaits them. I wasn’t always such a cheerful person Adraejen.” She had grown a lot with her deityhood. However, thinking that far back made her head hurt and she rubbed Myrra’s home quietly in thought before shaking her head. “It does bother me that it is following her. I will tell people that the rabbit isn’t pleasant. We will be in for a rocky road once it gets here and I am in no condition to fight.”

Her fingers reached up and she combed through his hair going from pink end to black root. “Aye, whenever she would act up… my stomach disliked it a lot. Even as a goddess I am prone to what she is doing.” Considering she was using both of their magic against her mother and father at times.

The goddess cuddled into her husband and wrapped her arms around him as she stared at his mother. “Maybe it is a sign of times changing. Sometimes time is like a tortoise and other times… It is more like a butterfly.” Angela’s eyes snapped to Poppy as she got a bit too rough with her brother. “Badger!”

Poppy stopped and looked at her brother before hugging him. Slowly she was starting to understand she couldn’t be so forceful with him. They went back to playing something more gentle and Angela took a deep sigh. “All of our children are trouble somehow.” There was a smirk on her face. “That’s fine by me though. It makes it interesting each time.” There was a long groan that left her mouth as she rubbed her back. She was conserving her magic energy so she hadn't treated herself for ailments that came with the pregnancy. "It's almost time and Myrra can feel it… I'm surprised she hasn't tried to come early."

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Porthyrius

Character Info
"Oh but they do," Drae said. "Bard-me, while technically dead, has been acting as Death you's personal herald and advisor, but only when you are at your worst. He says you've sorta perked up, but it has taken a lot of work," he commented. "But he still adores you, even like that. I think he has the worst of it, but besides me, is the one who has been with you the 'longest' so to speak," he mused.

"Maybe when it comes here, it will have diminished, the way her temper tantrums have," he said thoughtfully. "I'm still tracking what it is doing, and I'm not wholly convinced it is bad," he said, trying to reassure her. "But I am sure the people here will rally to help protect her. Her grandmother sure will," he chuckled. "Try not to worry too much about it. It isn't good for you or her."

He gently placed a hand over Angela's belly and felt Myrra kick almost defiantly. He smiled. "I know, Love. I never mentioned it, probably because I didn't notice as much until we got here, but it left my stomach in knots too," he said. He wrapped his arms around her as she cuddled up with him. 

"Maybe… I think that the land being revealed sobered this place up. Or they are not as conceited as I remember them being as a child… It is hard to say…" He paused as Angela barked at Poppy as she started getting too rough. She was making great strides in controlling her temper and strength. Spending time with him in their animal forms had helped a lot. He had never seen a werecat before, but considering that there were Shifters in Bohar that took more cat-like appearance than canine, he knew that the bloodline had to be somewhere. 

Drae chuckled at his wife's comment about their children being trouble made him laugh. "Yeah. Who would have thought?" he chuckled. "You being all mild mannered, and me being the picture of charm itself… where did we go wrong?" he asked with a laugh. He let Angela go as she began to rub her back. 
"She's biding her time. She'll be here soon," he said and gently began massaging her lower back with his thumbs. He used his magic to channel a soft heat into her tired and tense muscles to help relieve some of the pain. 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
His arms were comforting around her as she thought about it. “All of our children are so special. I don’t know why she is so much of a pain but she’ll get here safely.” Angela put a kiss on Drae’s cheek before laying her forehead against him. A giant sigh left her lips as they spoke.

There was a look of danger when Drae began to question where their children got their deviousness from. “Adraejen I would tread lightly my love.” Finally, she laughed as he came over and rubbed her back softly. The magic felt wonderful against how sore she was. “I just wonder when…”

They spent the rest of the evening together as a family. In the morning it came as the worst pain. Angela let out screams of agony as the clouds around Sidhiel began to swirl with a chaotic mess of magic. “Adraejen,” her voice was weak as she looked up at him. “It’s here.”

Clergy members ran to her. “The baby is coming and she is in distress with Lady Angela.” They rushed her back to the room that Drae and her had been sharing. “Keep that thing away! The closer it's getting the more stressed it’s making Myrra! If it gets any closer it will kill her!”

Angela's 3 God Rules
Porthyrius

Character Info
Drae held Angela tight as she screamed in pain. The rabbit, that damned rabbit… it was hurting his wife, and hurting his child. He patted her hair. "I know, I can feel it," he reassured her. The clergy rushed in and took Angela from him. They didn't need to tell him twice. 

Magic snapped and crackled around him, pushing past the block that seemed to have been put upon him. He was the God of the Arcane. Nothing, not even his own daughter could surpass his power while he held that domain. And no amount of magic from the void was going to cause harm to his wife or his child. He left the house and moved to a point where he would have the best vantage point over the entire island. The rabbit, he could see it, it had just jumped the gap and was on the beach on the northern side of the island. 

He could feel the magic surge and decided it was time he made it right. His resolved solidified into the massive celestial pelted cat that was Tar Eisalae. 
"What do you think…"

So much negativity has entered it. That is why it harms Angela and Myrra. When it formed it was not dangerous… now with so many hurting it, it has become negative and angry. 

"Well, let's see if we can siphone off some of that anger," he said. 

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela’s screams were some of the most painful and loudest the village had heard. It was the rabbit. The village knew that. Angela familiar that had been formed by the madness Myrra was creating. It was smaller than Tar Eisalae. It rubbed against Drae’s legs and looked up at him. “It’s killing her you know.” The cat purred up at Adraejen and Tar.

“Well… Killing her the other way you can. If she loses Myrra she will never forgive herself.” It was mischievous as it rubbed its peacock feathers in Drae’s face. “It could plunge her into a new domain even worse than death. She would not be the wife you know and love. You would have to take the children and run. The calamity it would bring… Angela would kill many in her wake.” This cat was so mischievous an insight into Angela’s own soul.

“You should stop this rabbit at any cost. I can feel Myrra… I can keep you in the loop. And yes I can feel her better than you can Master Magic. I would suggest finding a solution soon." He began to groom himself and stretch lightly.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Porthyrius

Character Info
"It's my fault… I should have sealed Myrra's powers away when she first started manifesting," he growled more to himself than at the cat-peacock and the celestial cat by his side. 

Shame you can't do it now…

Drae looked at Tar Eisalae, and the giant cat looked back at him. The God slapped his hand to his forehead. "Idiot. God of Knowledge my ass, I forget my own power. Of course I can block it!" 

He looked down at the peacock-cat. "Tell Angela I am going to nullify all magic around her. She'll have to deliver the baby the old fashioned way, but if it blocks out the magic harming her and the baby, the clergy will have an easier time," he said. 

He knew just by saying it, all was relayed to Angela. With that, he turned and pointed at the house where the clergy and his mother were all busily trying to help Angela bring Myrra into the world. "'Abtil." His voice echoed across the area, as a dome of grey blue, centered on Angela's room expanded through the house and encased the entire place in a completely magic-free zone. Angela would still retain her deity status, and therefore would not die like a normal woman might in childbirth, but all other magics in the atmosphere were negated. 

"Now, let's go hunt us a rabbit…"