Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > A Relaxing Day on the Beach
vibranc

Character Info
Name: Aikane
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Cleric
Silver: 540
As Aikane walked with a hand on the hilt of one of her shortswords, she hummed quietly to herself and looked around at the scenery the island of Srendnyimor had to offer. There were tall, skinny trees littered about the mixed sandy, grassy land, and small animals that fled when she drew closer, further into the island. She sat for a time and looked out over the sea where you could see the City of Wyllmochvar, where she had trained at the Mage Academy for a short while before deciding to take a terse break to explore the nearby land. At the academy, she learned how to create fresh water from thin air and a few defensive spells to keep her safe on her travels. She planned to travel a lot, being one to appreciate the ability to observe new things and have new experiences. 

Sitting and enjoying the sounds of the local birds and the crashing of the waves on the shore, she took the backpack from her back and pulled an apple out of it, taking a large bite. The temperature of the island was a tad hot, with only a few clouds in the sky. She was seated under one of the trees, though it provided only a little shade, she was grateful. The apple she was enjoying was sweet and juicy as well, and she couldn't help feeling content with where she was. Aikane then pulled out a book to study some of the spells she was going to learn over the next week, slowly finishing her apple as she read.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue was in her human form do to being close to the city. She had been walking down the seashore in search of seashells when she heard a familiar hum. She walked up the beach to find a friend of hers reading a book. She walked up and sat beside her. "Good read?" She asked trying to read some of the page.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
vibranc

Character Info
Aikane had looked up when she saw a figure in the corner of her eye. She smiled as she realized it was Vinsue, nodding in response to her words. "Yeah, it's a spellbook I was given to study over break." She paused for a moment before smiling again. "Look at this." Aikane looked at the space in front of them, focusing intensely on a certain point. It took about ten seconds, but finally a peach appeared in the sand. Reaching for it, Aikane then wiped off the sand on the bottom of the fruit, handing it to Vinsue. "Hungry?" she smirked, as she had successfully recreated the trick Vinsue once did when they first met to create a glass of water when Aikane was thirsty.
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue was quite joyed to see a peach appear. Aikane had successfully did the trick that She herself first showed her. She took the peach and took a bite knowing the human form could digest it. She slowly chewed it taking in the sweet flavor. "Seams you have mastered the trick. the peach is delicious." she said taking another bite. "So how long is break and how has your studies been?"  She readjusted her sitting position to make it more comfortable. than tossed the seed into the sea. 

vibranc

Character Info
"The break only lasts a few days, but it's enough for me." Aikane was eager to learn, and was glad Vinsue enjoyed the peach. "School's going good; I'm learning a lot. All of the new information is a little overwhelming, but I think it'll get easier as I go along. You know how going to a new school can be." She looked out over the sea with a slight smile on her face. It was getting hotter just sitting in the sun, and she decided to pull out a hairband and put her hair up. "How have you been doing?" She asked as she looked back at Vinsue. She decided to take off the belt that her shortswords were connected to, seeing no reason to keep them on at the moment.
Vinsue

Character Info
Actually she had no clue how going to a new school was like but she nodded as if she did. "Yea, well i'm glad you're liking it" She said looking at the sea. "I have been visiting the gods and mastering my element." She reached her hand out in front of her and made sparks jump and arch befor completely undoing it. 

vibranc

Character Info
"Me, too." Aikane hummed, though she felt a little bad because she was able to go to the school and Vinsue wasn't. But it sounded as though she was doing fine without it, judging by her next words. "What element is that? And what gods do you worship?" she asked, truly curious. She loved learning about other peoples ideas and customs and practices. It was a large part of why she was so willing to travel far from home; she grew bored of the locals and few travelers ever made it there.
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue was kindof glad to not be in school cause she was free to be anywhere she wanted and do anything she had interest in. "Actually I do not worship any of them. I am friends with the one who runs with light and was cursed by the lord of demons but yea I do not worship them at all." She was glad that she was friends with a god that could get her out of trouble quite easily. "Remember why i was not allowed in the library. Well that element i do believe was called something with a G. something like galvanizing i think." she had only learned that word at the library of the keeper of keys and knowledge. 

vibranc

Character Info
It piqued Aikane's interest that Vinsue was friends with a god, and cursed by another. She wasn't surprised, though, that the woman didn't worship any gods; half of the people in this world did, and the other half didn't. It was a simple fact of whether you did or not, not really of whether you were a good person or a bad one. Not that Aikane was one to judge anyway. She herself didn't currently worship any gods, but she also hadn't looked into many of them, either. She hoped travelling the world would help open her eyes to some.

Aikane cocked her head slightly in response to 'galvanizing', as she'd never heard the word before. "That might be right. You should look into it, maybe you can find out how to control that power. I'd be interested in learning about it myself; controlling electricity could really prove to be useful."

figure out how to control that power. I'd be interested in learning a little about it myself. Maybe next time I go to the library."
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue smiled. "I have been learning the best i could and I do believe i can go into the library without hurting anyone now." she looked at the water and its bright sparkling surface. "And by now i guess you have learned that those who live in the city do not worship the gods though they believe in them. I think it's quite a funny story despite what the locals say. Anyways do you worship any of the gods either?"