Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Check it Out[P]
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
Name: Uriel
Alignment: CG
Race: Archangel
Class: Holy Crusader
Silver: 0
The apple made a loud crunch as she bit into it, quickly wiping some of the juice from her chin as she looked around, ignoring those that were watching her in turn. Uriel had arrived in the city the night before and had found a place to stay the night easily enough. Thanks to the boxing matches she had entered back in Jayou, plus some extra silver she had earned working as a guard for two caravans to make her way here, she had some extra silver in her pockets. Not a lot, but it was enough for now. More importantly what she had managed to buy already this morning since she had gotten up was a canteen for water, a map of the lands and not just Parvpora either, Canelux as well. Plus she had gotten better clothing that actually fit her, plus one extra set just in case, a bag to carry everything and two sets of knuckle dusters. She was a pugilist by training, martial arts were her primary way of dealing with big problems, and small problems, most problems really, anything she could punch or kick. Uriel had had to pick between either have full gloves to protect her hands or vambraces on her forearms to deflect swords. In her short time in these lands she had seen a lot of swords being used so she had went with the vambraces. She’d put together a full set of armour soon enough.

At the moment the archangel was using her own mode of transportation through the city. Unlike everyone else who was either walking or using one of the gondolas Uriel was flying her way just above everyone. She was flying over the water ways, not the sidewalks, if she wanted to go somewhere on the sidewalks she would walk, but over the water she lazily flapped her large wings. This of course got her some looks from the locals, not used to see an angel in their city. But any time she looked to the people they avoided her hazel eyes, not wanting to look into her steely gaze.

Uriel had no true goal the moment she was just wondering around the city taking in these new and sometimes strange lands. She was seeing many creatures for the first time, some of them were myths back in her world, or extinct even, yet they were thriving here. It made Urial really question about her Father’s plans; had he been part of the formation of this world? Did he know about it and that’s why he had banished her here? If this was outside of his control then how did it exist in the first place without his Will? So many questions and no answers, or at least no clear answers.

She crunched on the apple again, lost in thought as she maneuvered her way around a corner of a building to take the next water way to wherever it led.
Arti

Character Info
Name: Artiya'il
Alignment: TN
Class: Angel of Grief/Shiloh's Annoyance
Silver: 1317
Earth was safe; that was what mattered, Earth was safe and her Mother had ensured that none of the Host could return to cause any further damage to it. The humans would finally have the chance to thrive as they were meant to do originally… now whether this world would thrive given the sudden influx of the Host was another matter entirely…
Her Mother had cast out the Host with the help of Cataclysm and even the usually apathetic Artiya’il had to admit that she was frightened of the thing. Only the oldest of the Host remembered Cataclysm’s last appearance and even then it had been used against the Angels rather than the humans; it appeared that her Mother judged their own kind far more harshly than she did the humans… though Arti did not blame the woman for that given what a giant bag of dicks most of their kin were.

The Angel of Grief could feel her brothers and sisters in this world with ease; a neutral party herself Artiya’il was much like her Mother in terms of her sensitivity to where their kin were in a world – probably because, like Raegul, she was on the line where she was meant to judge and offer her services equally so long as she felt that her gift was worth giving to them, regardless of the alignment… and one such sibling was close by.

The Archangel turned her head as she looked over the city, pure white hair tipped blood red cascading down her back between wings that mirrored her hair. The presence grew stronger and Artiya’il turned her head in their direction; she did not need to physically see her sister to know exactly which of them it was… she would have known Uriel anywhere. The older Archangel watched her sister for a moment or two longer before she made her move – wings carrying her easily into Uriel’s path.
”Hello little sister.” She said in an almost bored tone as she furled her wings against her back and watched her closely. ”I’m surprised to see you aren’t fully clad in armour and stabbing the locals quite frankly. Glad of course, but surprised.”
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
She just sensed that familiar presence a few moments before Artiya’il dropped into her path and Uriel stopped her flight and hovered there. Now they were really drawing a crowd. Uriel’s eyes widened at the sight of her big sister. “Artiya’il!” She exclaimed in a near shout of surprise. She hadn’t expected to see any of her siblings so soon let alone having Artiya’il just dropped right down in front of her like that.

After a moment Uriel collected herself as she moved closer to her sister huffing at the comment made. “I was sent away by Father, Artiya’il, to this world. Gabriel disappeared before my eyes and I couldn’t find him anywhere on Earth or in Heaven, so I turned the Army against Lucifer. I guess Father didn’t want me to do that and sent me away.” She was clearly angry about this, but then again Uriel was always angry, that was her resting state. “I landed in a lake with nothing, no armour, weapons or clothing. Thankfully a nice young man was close enough to help me, he had some extra clothing.” She explained. “I’ve managed to some of the local currency since, by fighting in some boxing matches and buy what I have now.”

She paused and then asked. “What of you, Artiya’il? How did you come to this world? When did you come to this world? How long have you been here?” Uriel asked curiously, she hadn’t noticed when Artiya’il had gone missing from Heaven, hadn’t thought of her either until now. Uriel’s attention, as everyone knew, was always taken by Gabriel when he was around and when he wasn’t Uriel was generally one that no one wanted to approach unless they had to.
Arti

Character Info
There was a moment of mild amusement that ran through the older Archangel at her sister's surprise. She glanced at her younger sibling out of the corner of one her dark grey eyes. "And I wonder why that was Little Sister." Arti replied scathingly as she turned her gaze to the city around them."You never were the brightest bulb were you Uri?" Arti continued as she turned to face her sister fully, using the nickname she knew her younger sibling had hated ever since Artiya'il had coined it. "Father didn't want the Army of Heaven to destroy the Earth over something familial, and Lucifer was not involved in Gabriel's disappearance, a fact you might have learnt had you stopped and used your brain for five minutes. Your worship of our brother was your downfall Uri; it's no wonder Father cast you out of Heaven." She added, furling her wings against her back. 

Fighting in boxing matches. Nothing ever changed where her sister was concerned. Uriel was built to fight; it was why Gabriel had always kept her close - her love and adoration of their older brother had been so acute that Gabriel could do no wrong in Uriel's eyes. Long ago Raegul had likened the relationship to that of Gabriel and God and Arti had been surprised to see the likeness in it herself; Uriel worshipped their brother as a God in his own way and he was always right to her just as their Father was always right to Gabriel… on several occasions their Father had acted like a petulant child; Michael had seen that and rebelled against their Father's word because of it… it was why their Father had been forced to exile Michael from Earth in the first place, to save him from Gabriel and Uriel and the others who thought as they did. The older sibling made no mention to this, snorting at her sister and ignoring her for a moment. 

"Our time on Earth and in Heaven came to an end. Raegul made her judgement and with Cataclysm she dispelled the Host from Heaven. I arrived yesterday so I have yet to become acquainted with this world; the others are here also I believe, our connection to one another probably drew us to this place because you are here just as Michael, Gabriel and Sammael are." She informed her sister; keeping back the fact that Sirona was also there - no need for Uriel to know that her own younger sister (by blood no less) was here in this world… let the fact that her beloved Gabriel and the two rebellious brothers were here annoy her for the moment. "YOU were dispelled long before we were but there we have it." 
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
The moment Artiya’il started to talk Uriel’s face went back to showing her usually anger that seethed below the surface all the time. Now she watched to knock some sense into Artiya’il for speaking to her the way she was, Uriel didn’t like being talked to like she was a fool. “Lucifer was not involved?” She questioned. “And watch your tone with me, Artiya’il.” Uriel warned, though even she knew that her sister wouldn’t heed that warning not matter how Uriel threatened her, but it was just Uriel’s way. “Gabriel disappeared before my eyes that day, he was not in Heaven or on Earth, that only left Hell.”

She allowed Artiya’il to speak further, eyes narrowing with each passing word. She partly didn’t believe Artiya’il, yet something deep down in Uriel told her that Artiya’il was speaking the truth. Besides, what benefit would Artiya’il have in lying to Uriel with this kind of information? But as Artiya’il mentioned that Michael, Sammael AND Gabriel were already in this world, Uriel’s eyes widened a bit. Her fists clenched as she spoke. “Michael and Sammael are here as well?!” She seethed at the idea of her traitorous brothers being here with her and Gabriel. It was clearly a good idea that Artiya’il didn’t mention that Sirona, the youngest of them, was here as well. Artiya’il had hated how Sirona acted from the start and when she was forced to train the younger angel Uriel hadn’t been the kindest in how she did it.

After a moment Uriel did seem to calm down, but her tone of voice betrayed her anger. “Well, I guess I’ll have to find Sammael and Michael and, uh, say hello.” With her fists, that’s what she didn’t say, but that’s what she meant. “As for Gabriel I’ll find him first, I want to make sure that he is ok.” She eyed Artiya’il for a moment. “You can sense them? Or know where they are already? Help me find Gabriel.” She spoke it was a command, not that she had any kind of authority.
Arti

Character Info
”Or you’ll what Uri? Hit me? Go ahead, I wasn’t afraid of you in Heaven and I’m not afraid of you now… but I know for a fact that you’re afraid of the grief I carry and you know I’ll happily give you a taste of even an ounce of what I have been burdened with my entire life. So please. Threaten me, let’s see who wins that one shall we?” She was the daughter of Lucifer and Raegul – if she wanted to get into a fist fight with her sister she could easily win and they both knew it even if Uriel didn’t wish to admit to it… though Sirona was the strongest of them both, not that her little sister was aware of that either in fact. Rolling her eyes she sighed. ”Logic never was your strong point sister.”

Smiling she looked her sister dead in the eyes. ”Oh yes. Father sent Michael to a different world to save him, originally anyway, but it would appear that he has found his way to us here. I have a feeling that’s why Sammael ended up here actually; we do all tend to be drawn to one another.” She added offhanded.

Rolling her eyes Artiya’il looked at her sister. ”Do you never learn Uriel? What did that get you last time? Oh that’s right, exile. What do you think you’re going to achieve in seeking out our brothers who, I might point out, are beyond you in leaps and bounds in every way?” She sighed. Smiling darkly Arti clasped her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth on her heels. ”Come little sister, you forget who I am – of course I can sense them, of course I know where they are and I would rather chop off my own wings than pair you back up with Gabriel so that you might hunt our brothers down and cause a Holy War here like you did on Earth.” She snorted, striding past her sister as if to leave before stopping and turning back to her. ”Oh. By the way… My Father is here as well, just so you’re aware.” She added – the knowledge that the Morningstar was not only out of the Pit but on this world with them would truly drive her sister mental… how truly satisfying!
Archangel Uriel

Character Info
You could almost hear Uriel’s teeth grinding together in her rage at the way Arti was speaking to her. Oh how she hated to be talked down to like that, even if what was being said was the truth, and Uriel knew it, and hated it. Arti could easily break Uriel’s mind if she wanted to, by forcing enough grief on her, there was no way for Uriel to defend herself from that, that she knew of, and she knew it. Uriel had always been feared, at least somewhat, but a lot of that came because of how close she was with Gabriel.

As Artiya’il continued to talk it was easy to see that Uriel was only getting angrier, but she wasn’t able to do anything against Artiya’il. When Arti walked past her it was all Uriel could do to not try and punch her big sister in the face. But what Arti said at the end while looking back to Uriel made the raging angel twitch. ”What?!” She half yelled and started to walk after Arti. ”Lucifer is here as well?!” She questioned, that did explain why she had never found him during the war. ”Artiya’il, get back here!” She called and walked faster to catch up to Artiya’il. ”Artiya’il, why is your father here?!”

With that Uriel followed Artiya’il, Arti was tracking one of their siblings, but not the one that Uriel was thinking she would see.