Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Voluntary Work
Delusory Demon

Character Info
Name: Sane
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Psionic Master
Silver: 1337
Sane wondered in the city of Iria without purpose or direction. He had completed the task for which he had journeyed there, a nasty business of rival families that had caused quite a stir; so much of a stir in fact that one of the two houses had offered him quite a lot of money to 'take care of it'. He had done so quickly, quietly and behind the scenes as usual. Within a couple of days the rumours and gossip were beginning to die down and people were beginning to forgetm just as he had intended. Sane wasn't called a Master of Psionics for no reason.

As he walked, the young telepath scanned the minds of the city folk idly. There was nothing as yet that had caught his attention but then that wasn't anything new. Most of the time, he only listened in for the background noise and as a percaution. He liked to know of a fight, outburst, surprise or threat to his person before it made itself physically apparent.

He picked up an apple from a cart as he strode, skillfully distracting the keeper of the stall as he did so with a tiny impanted thought to look the other way. But despite the job he had just completed and the mellow period of peace that was now presenting itself to him, he felt absolutely no desire to relax at all. He was bored and wanted something to do. An adventure, a mission, another job; anything would be welcome at this point. Not in the practice of making a scene or creating problems to solve them again, he began scanning the minds of his fellow creatures more attentivly, looking for an interesting story, conundrum or dilemma he could help someone to solve. Hopefully something challanging would present himself. he didn't want to settle petty disputes or find someone find their lost pet.

He smirked. Whoever he did decide to help, they should feel very honoured. It was not often that he felt inclined to offer random aid without incentive or pay.

I would appreciate it if you would reveal all the thoughts of your character in your post so that I can have my character, being a telepath, respond accordingly.
Harlock

Character Info
Name: Gnok Nok
Race:
Class: Barbaric druid
Silver: 42
He had traveled a long way from his seasonal home in the mountains. The harsh conditions of living on a mountain were endured with peace and survival eased by his familiarity with nature. The months were spent propogating rare breeds of flowers and mushrooms that refused to grow at lower altitudes. Still it was successful as he had grown enough to stock up and even some extra to sell.

It was with this purpose Gnok had come to the city of magic knowing he could gain the most among these filthy humans and there greedy ways. To lazy to grow there own ingrediants, the young barbarian druid was happy to extort them with his extra crops. It allowed him to buy books and the few things he needed from society to live in the wilderness.

These filthy human cities left him in a foul mood for the most part. Why these so called sophisticated races prefered there carved stones and structured streets so devoid of life always confused him. He longed to finish his business and return to a place of grass and trees. Fresh air not filled with waste and pollution.

His mind wandered over these things but still there was use for these filthy places thay called cities. They had stores and stores meant books and beer. Two things the goblin loved almost as much as he adored shiny things and adventure.
Delusory Demon

Character Info
Name: Sane
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Psionic Master
Silver: 1337
It took quite some time before Sane came across anything or anyone who remotely interested him. He must have cycled through the minds of about seven mages, three warriors and two unskilled peasants all thinking of how much they should like to go on an epic adventure. But they lived sheltered lives: The peasants only ever had to worry about selling their wares, the mages only ever about completing their homework at the academy, the soldiers and warriors about stopping squabbles and duelling pointless match after pointless match under the protection of rules and honour and referees. They were only dreaming and he doubted half of them would be able to realise their lofty ambitions.

Then eventually the Psionic Master did find something that sparked his interest, someone who already lived out in the wilderness without outside aid. He looked over to identify them as a well built, green goblin of decent size for his race. Sane plucked their name from within their head, Gnok Nok. A Druid, he believed, and quite a good one.

The young telepath began to wander over, still scanning. From what Sane read, he seemed to like adventure and treasure, a good combination for having a bit of fun, which was just what The Master of Psionics wanted right then. What's more, Gnok was in a very grumpy and irritable mood which meant there was a high likelyhood he would be more than happy to knock some human heads together. Sane decided an adventure with such a person would be just what he needed right now and decdided to introduce himself. He wasn't at all worried about the facts that he was a human, the current cause of the goblin's foul mood. He could always give him a nudge in the direction of amiability if need be. He was very good at charming people.

"Well hello there, my good friend!" He began loudly, "You're in luck. I think I might be able to get you, and only you, some wares for a cheeper than normal price! Just tell me what you need and I'll arrange it. In return, I was thinking we could acquire some shiny things in a different way." He lowered his voice to a whisper then, "I know of quite a wealthy, well guarded household not far from here that needs to be relieved of some jewels. Are you up for a challenge?"

I would appreciate it if you would reveal all the thoughts of your character in your post so that I can have my character, being a telepath, respond accordingly.
feyrearcher

Character Info
Name: Feyre
Alignment: CN
Race: White
Class: Fae subspecies.
Silver: 1322
Feyre sat in the shade of a small fruit cart, chewing on some dried meat she stole from the pocket of a traveling merchant. She was watching a goblin bumble around with bored interest. Her fae ears twitched every few seconds straining to pick up any snippets of interesting information, the rings piercing the cartilage clinking together. She couldn't see much from beneath the thin black cloak she used to cover her pale pink hair and pointed ears, but she did see a rather handsome young man making his way over to the goblin. 

Feyre shamelessly raked her eyes over him before turning back to her lap. Her hands, now empty of dried meat, aimlessly wandered to the dagger she had sheathed on her thigh beneath the black and red pirate style dress she stole from some inn. The young fae pulled out the dagger and used it to clean out her nails, letting her mind wander to her reason for being in the city.

She was sent here to kill some merchant, but when she showed up at his door, disguised as some whore, she found he was already dead. Which did make her job easier, but seeing as all the merchant's money was stolen off his person and from his home, she had no way of returning home. Her one source of pay was gone. And although the thought of selling herself for a few coins did cross her mind, she knew she would never truly sell her innocence, no matter the situation.