Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > [R][P] Rising [P][R]
Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Name: Angelique Vladimir
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 1041
Opening up her eyes, the newly made vampire smiled. It was like looking at an old friend again. Her eyes were sharp like they once were, and the colors around her seemed more vibrant. She was a vampire again. It had been far too long. It had been years since the woman had felt this great before. Instead of weak, she felt strong. Instead of blinded by the light of the sun, she saw how radiant and beautiful it was.

Angelique eyes soon rested on a cloaked figure,as he sat on a nearby gravestone. “Nikolaus.” She said with a smile. Her maker from so long ago, he waited for her to wake up, just like before. He had granted her wish to become a vampire again. “How do you feel?” He asked while walking over to her then held out his hand. “Like I am back home.” She said with a smile as she grabbed his hand and was lifted out of the ground with ease. “It has been too young, my child.”

While taking her eyes from him, she held out both her hands and looked at them. Pale as before and pointed short nails. Her eyes spotted her wavy hair laying on her shoulders, picking up a strand she looked at the color. Brown. “You made me with brown hair again.” She said with a smile while looking at her maker. “Because you looked so much like your mother with that hair color. Blonde makes you—” He started to say, but was cut off by Angelique. “John.” She didn’t want to say anything more, he was nothing to her. Not even her father. You are my father. Not him.” She said while moving her eyes from him. The brown hair also made her look like him. He had brown short hair and hazel eyes. The eyes was the only thing really different.

A smile curved on Nikolaus face, as he removed his hood.  As soon as the hood dropped onto his shoulders the large man hugged his daughter of the night. It had been too long since they had been together like this. “I missed you.” He said into her hair. “I missed you, too. Nikolaus.” She said calmly as she rubbed her face into his chest, if she was human, tears would be running down her face. “Now.” He said while pulling away. “Let’s get you cleaned up and fed.” He almost laughed out seeing her covered in grave dirt.

Walking beside him, they left the graveyard near the city of Wyllmochvar. Taking the back alleys, they ended up near the in. “I will send someone up in a few minutes.” Nikolaus said while handing her the key to the door. With a nod, she didn’t argue with him. She just wanted to bathe.  Making her way to the top floor, she hurried into the room. Closing the door behind her, a sigh left her lips. She was finally immortal. A vampire. She hoped deep down, that monster wouldn’t change her mortal again.

It wasn’t long before she was bathed and dress. Her old clothes fit nicely. Tight black pants, that went inside knee high black boots. She also wore a black button down black shirt with a waist corset top. Looking in the mirror, the new vampire smiled at herself. She couldn’t believe she was a vampire again. Her brown hair fell down in waves around her shoulders and her blue eyes shined. Turning around, she was ready to head out until she saw something else laying on the bed. Walking over to the bed, her eyes saw a thick back cloak. Touching it she felt the soft black velvet that covered the cloak, dragging her eyes up to the hood, black fur lined the hood all the way around the edges of the cloak. It was beautiful. Picking it up, she tossed it over her shoulders and tied the ties into a bow. A smile curved on her lips as she looked at herself, it was a magnificent coat.  

Thinking it was time to join Nikolaus at the bar below, she was about to head down then she heard a knock at the nod. Opening the door a man smiled at her. “Hello, may I come in.” She nodded and stepped away from the door. When he entered, she closed the door and stepped before him. He didn’t say a word only pulled the color of his shirt down. She didn’t wait a moment longer, she was starving. Biting down on his neck, she ate what would sustain her and pulled away. Locking eyes with him, she said in a calm voice, “You will forget this happened. You don’t know me or the man who sent you up here.” The man only nodded. “Now go home and go to sleep, eat something before you sleep.” Without another word, he left the room.

Now it was time for a drink and some time with her maker. Where had he gone? Why did he leave her? It wasn’t because it was her time. There was something behind it. Heading down the stairs of the inn, she spotted Nikolaus in the far corner at a table. Walking over to the table with four seats, she sat down. “The cloak looks great on you, Angelique.” He paused for a moment before leaning back in his chair, his hood over his face. “Thank you.” She was grateful for it.  “It was your mother's. Someone thought it was time you had it.” He said, arising questions into Angelique’s mind. “That someone is who?” She asked pulling down her hood. “Who had my mother’s cloak all this time?!” She asked, her voice rising just a little.

Nikolaus leaned forward and set his forearms on the table. “The man standing behind you. Your Godfather.” A gasp left the vampire’s lips as she turned to look over her shoulder.

Vladimir

Character Info
Name: Clyde Lucius Vladimir
Race: High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1161
A sigh left the man’s lips as he stared up at the large gates before him. It had been a long time since he had seen his Goddaughter. Now he was going to see her for the first time since she was just a little child. He hopped deep down that she would remember him. He would bring her books every time he got. The last time he had seen her, she was only nine years old. “If only he didn’t find out about my love for….” He paused in his thoughts, memories floated through his mind of the kisses he shared with his goddaughter’s mother.

“You were just too scared to leave him…” Clyde thought, thinking of Thomas. The husband to the woman he fell for. He was strong and powerful. The people of the city loved them both, but the men of the city favored Thomas. She couldn’t leave a man like that. No matter how Clyde tried to convince her she would be okay, she wouldn’t leave.

Swinging his walking stick forward and back, his mine started to race, and his heart felt like it would jump out of his chest. Would he tell Angelique that he is her real father? That one night they had let go to be with one another.

The memory passed through his mind. Margrett and himself on the side of the lake, the stars shining bright above them. She had just got into another fight with her husband. Holding her in his arms, he ran started his fingers through her hair.  “I can take you away from here…I can keep you safe.” He whispered into her ear. “He would find me. He will always find me.” She cried into his chest while gripping onto his vest. Pulling away from her, he looked deep into her blue eyes. “I love you, let me take care of you. I will keep you safe. I promise” He urged her to come with him. Her eyes looked into his as her tears began to stop. “I… I love you, Clyde.” She whispered while closing her eyes, then slowly brought her lips to his. Their kiss was deep and passionate, and their first.

The tears had become easier to hold back. He missed her dearly and he couldn’t let her go. Clearing his throat, he pulled his back up further onto his shoulder and walked into the gates. His hazel eyes taking in the close nit houses and shops. It had been a long time since he had been in this city. He had searched this whole island and the one near. The hunt for his sister’s killer had consumed years of his life. Now he was free to find his daughter and tell her how much she meant to him. But could he tell her the truth? The debate continued on in his mind.

Walking up to the inn, he stood besides the door as he listen to the people inside, it was only mid day. Many people came to eat their afternoon meals here and relax before moving on. “She is getting cleaned up.” The sudden voice didn’t make the elemental jump, he leaned against the wall behind him and watched the people walking by. “Here.” He said tossing over the bag to Nikolaus. “It is her mother’s cloak. It is time for her to have it. Thank you.” He paused as he looked over at the hooded vampire. “Thank you for taking care of her all this time. Even if she is a vampire. She is still my daughter.” The hooded man nodded his welcome and threw the bag over his shoulder.

“Will you tell her?” Nikolaus asked. “No. She has been through too much. I will wait.” Clyde had finally came to a decision. Being forced to be human and now a newly made vampire again. She needed her emotions under control. The vampire nodded, “She should be done soon. Wait here till she is out.” That was the last thing Nikolaus said before walking into the inn.

Clyde waited what seemed like a lifetime, but in reality it was only fifteen minutes. Hearing her voice inside he took that as a sign to enter. Walking into the inn, his eyes glanced around till he found them in the back corner. Hearing them speak, he started to walk over. She had suddenly turned around to see her godfather. A smile pulled on the side of his mouth as he walked over to the table and took a seat besides Nikolaus. “Hello, Angelique. It has been a very long time.”

The elemental had to hold back his gasp. It was as if he was looking at Margret, Angelique’s mother. With her brown hair, she was a perfect image of her. “You look so much like your mother…” He managed out calmly.

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Seeing the man’s face as she turned around, Angelique gasped. She hadn’t seen this man since she was a child, before her mother passed. Memories of the past flooded into her mind like she had forgotten. “Clyde…” She thought to herself as her eyes watched him sit down across from her. If her heart was beating, it would want to jump out of her chest. He had left all of a sudden, without even a goodbye. They had grew so close when she was a child, then he was gone.

Holding back her tears, Angelique just narrowed her eyes. He was just another man who betrayed her. He didn’t mean anything to her. The one memory that was the last to fade appeared in her mind. “I will meet you, tomorrow after school at the park. I promise, we will spend the day together and have fun.” The smile lit her face as she hugged Clyde. He was family to her. There wasn’t a day that they didn’t see each other. The next day, she ran to the park after class. With her books in hand, she looked all around the playground. “Maybe he is just late..” She thought as she set down her books on the wooden bench. Time passed as she watched the other children play. It was then nightfall. She was still on the bench when her mother came over to her. “He is gone and he is never coming back…” She had said. Tears fell down the child’s face. He had broke his promise and left her. The first man to break her trust.

Clyde had commented that they hadn’t seen each other, and she held back her anger. For a newly made vampire, she was doing pretty well. Angelique wanted to jump across the table and punch him in the face, but she resisted. It was his last words that sent her over the edge. How dare he say a word about her? Her mother seemed broken for so long when he left. “How dare you talk about her. You broke her heart when you left. You were like her brother!” She yelled.

Standing up, she slammed her fists onto the table. This action made a cracks appear around her hands and gasps rang around her. “Angelique. Settle down. He is try–” Before Nikolaus could say another word, she shot him a glare. “I. Don’t. Care.” She sneered before pushing off the table and walking out of the tavern. She couldn’t stand being around him. Seeing him made her heart ache. She never realized how much she missed him until she saw his face.

A sigh left her lips before she ran off down the road. She needed to eat again. Now.

Back inside the tavern, Nikolaus sat beside the elemental. "I am sorry. She isn't herself right now. She was just made last night and awoke this morning." Standing up, he was about to leave before the barkeep came up. His hands crossed over his large chest. "Are you going to pay for that?" He asked glancing down at the table. "Here." Nikolaus tossed almost twenty coins on the table. "That should do it." Looking down at the man he motioned toward the front door. "We have to go after her. It hasn't even been more than a day." He urged before heading out of the tavern. There would be trouble now. A newly made vampire that is angered was never good.

Vladimir

Character Info
Class:
Clyde had seen this woman the day she was born. She was the most beautiful baby he had ever seen. The first time he held her, he knew she was his. Her mother didn’t even have to tell him. He could feel that she was his. Never had he felt so much love for someone. He even loved her more than her mother. This was a love that would never be broken, but he had broke her heart. He had also broke her mother’s heart.

The elemental tightened his lips into a line. He figured that she was going to have this kind of reaction, but her saying that he had broke her mother’s heart made his heart ache. She was his love of his life, and he had to leave to keep her safe. Pushing the memory from his mind, he didn’t want to think of the last time he saw, Margrett. It would be one be one memory he would always want to forget, but he couldn’t. No matter how hard he tried.

Clyde’s hazel eyes stared at the vampire daughter before him. He should have waited a bit longer. Well, no matter how long he waited or if he came earlier, he would always get this reaction. The sudden outburst from the vampire didn’t faze him. He sat there calm and collected, that was until she stormed off. “Angelique, Just let me explain!” He called after her while standing up.

He barely noticed the man who came over. He was almost in a daze, he didn’t know if he should stay or go after her. It was Nikolaus who made up his mind. “I will come with you.” Clyde said while walking behind the vampire out the door. No matter how much time had past, he still loved his little girl. He was going to find her and make everything right.

As they walked down a road, there was so many people, he kept bumping into people. “Nikolaus. Let’s split up.” He called over to him over the crowd. With a nod from Nikolaus, he went to the alleys to the left, and Clyde went to the ones on the right. They would find her.

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Angelique couldn’t believe he was back into her life. He had been gone so long. Her mother appeared in her mind. As a child, Angelique would find her secretly crying. “She never cried once until you left…” She thought as Clyde appeared in her mind. He had left without a goodbye. He left her. Angelique pushed the thoughts out of her mind. He wasn’t one she wanted to think about. She wanted blood.

As she made her way through town, her eyes looked this way and that trying to find someone to feed on. There was too many people around for her to lure someone away. It wasn’t until she passed an alley, she heard something. Stopping she turned to look, her eyes spotted a man in an apron throwing out some burnt food. “Well isn’t that a waste.” She said as she moved slowly down the alley. His eyes looked up to her and locked with her eyes. “Well no use for it when it is burnt.” He said with a smirk. “Hello.” He stepped down the steps and put the pan on a barrel beside the stairs.

The young vampire smiled sweetly at him as she made her way towards him. He smiled back at her and took a final step down the stairs. When his foot made contact, she rushed towards him and pinned him against the stone wall. “Quiet.” She said as her eyes locked with him, her magic coursed through his mind and he followed her order. “Do not make another sound… “ She whispered before her teeth met his neck. The blood rushed through her mouth and the taste of it excited her. Hearing his heart, she didn’t want to kill him. Taking enough to clench her thirst, she pulled away, and locked her eyes with him once more. “Clean yourself up, go back to work, and forget this ever happened.” She stepped back and watched the man head back up the stairs to his shop.

That was when she smelt him. The man she didn’t want to see. Turning around, she saw him standing at the end of the alley. She didn’t know what came over her then, but she needed to know. “Why did you leave me!?” She said almost yelling at him, her heart aching and tears welling up in her eyes.

Vladimir

Character Info
Class:
Clyde didn’t have to go far, or he got lucky. He saw Angelique feeding, and he didn’t turn away. She was a vampire, but he accepted her. No matter what creature she wanted to be, Clyde would always accept her. He was her father after all. He walked into the alley and waited till she was finished. As soon as she finished, it didn’t take long for her to spot him. He almost smiled, he had let the man live instead of killing him. She wasn’t careless.

The vampire’s voice rang true and hit him where she wanted. He frowned at her words when it stroke his heart. “Angelique. Please let me speak.” He said holding up an open has as he walked over to her. “I fell in love with your mother.” He paused to let the sink in and kept walking towards her. “I fell in love with her and she couldn’t leave that abusive man she was with. All he wanted was power and her. Power and Love never go well together.”

He let out a sigh thinking of the day he left. “I left because her husband found out and threatened her life….and yours…and he would never fail to fall through with the threat.” He was finally in reaching distance of her. “…The reason she died was…” He paused choking back the words as he brought up his fingers to move a strand of hair out of her face. “He found out you were not his.” His hoped they would work through this pain together. He couldn’t live another day without his daughter. Yes. She was his daughter not that man who raised her and beat her part of her life. “I am sorry. I wasn’t there.”

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Angelique couldn’t move where she was, it was like she was drowning. He fell in love with her mother. The man she had always called Uncle Clyde. She could see them now. Her memories flooded her. Every moment they all shared together. She saw the smiles her mother shared with him. “She was in love with you too…” She whispered mostly to herself in between his words. Her eyes looked down for a few moments then felt his fingers on her skin. Looking up into his eyes, she saw the father she always wanted. Caring and gentle, never making a move to hurt her, but his last words stabbed her in the heart.

Pulling away, she narrowed her eyes at him. It was true what the people had said about her father. He killed her mother, and all because of this man before her. The man claiming to be her real father. Waves of anger flooded her and sadness. “You killed her!!” She yelled as tears flowed down her face. With red blooded tears, she stared at him. “She would still be alive if you wouldn’t a child and left. Because of you she is dead!” Anger and hatred flowed through every word.

It was as if her mother had died again. All her emotions came more intensely now then when she was human. She couldn’t feel that again. She didn’t want to feel the sadness again. Looking down she felt it, she felt her soul and wanted it gone. Then she did it. Turned her soul off and now it was gone. “Sorry isn’t good enough, murderer. “ She whispered as she looked up at him, her eyes ringed with red blood. Now no soul shown through them.

“Angelique…..What have you done?!” Nikolas came up behind Clyde to stare at his vampire daughter. “Angelique…no..” He whispered staring at her wide eyed.

Angelique smirked at Nikolas. “Ta ta.” She waved and in an instant was gone. Out of the city and away from the man who broke her heart.

Nikolas stood there beside Clyde. “Her soul is gone.” He turned to look at the shocked man. “Get anyone you can. She is going to need everyone who loves her. NOW!”

Vladimir

Character Info
Class:
Clyde frowned when she pulled away. He knew she wouldn’t take kindly to his words, but maybe with time she would forgive him for leaving now that she knew the truth. With a sigh, he was about to repeat his words of sorry but she looked away from him. Maybe he had said too much? His baby girl was crying before him and it broke his heart. “Ange—” He was cut off by her words. “Murderer? Angelique—,” of course she would blame him. He was the cause of her mother's death.

Nikolas was soon beside him. Clyde was unsure of his words and looked at him then back to Angelique who was now gone. “Angelique!!” Clyde yelled as he stepped forwards to go look for her but Nikolas words had him halt. “Her soul is gone..” He whispered to himself. What had he done? He had heard of vampire.

Nikolas had grabbed his arm and told him to get anyone he could. With a nod, Clyde rushed to the docks. He needed his sister. Anastasia. Next would be Katerina. They didn’t know each other but she could help because she was family.