Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > Motivation [Open, R (violence)]
Lucielle

Character Info
Name: Lucielle
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Light Wielder
Silver: 46
There was a time when days would pass without her realizing. In her old life, time meant nothing; it was simply something mortals used to count down the days until their eventual end. But that was something of her old life. Something she only remembered in fractured reflections of memory. She had been an entity of strength. She had been an entity of light. An entity with such strong magicks that swords held no use. She had been power itself. The operative word being 'had.'

Now, as she walked through the dirt imbued streets of the mortal world, she could not help to detest the lot of them; clinging to some semblance of purpose before their hearts stopped beating. For a moment she longed to free them all from the burden of humanity; to vaporize the corporeal and leave nothing but spirit. But that was only a moment.

She slowly made her way into the town; her thoughts darting from one thought to another without allowing the previous to be completed. Her mind held such dark desires, yet such mercy. What of that? They landed, finally, on the wonder of the city. Wyllmochvar was truly wondrous; if somewhat overrun with bustle. She didn't fully recall what drew her to the city; only that it was something the that she could not easily ignore. She had to be here.

Had to.

The pixie like girl made her way through the streets for only a short time before needing to rest. She was not made to walk as much as she had been in the past few days; another fact that left her longing for the life that she felt that she once knew.

She sat quietly for a moment, having found a quiet place just off the main road where she was able to sit, and for the first time in recent memory, she found herself actually silent. Whatever has been driving her towards this place was quiet. This was where she was supposed to be. There was something here. Something that only time would determine.

Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Taking from others was something she became use to. Their lives, their memories, everything. It was hers. She often tried to leave Kurayo to try and find a cure for her curse. Though not many had ever even heard of the stories of the Moon Elves from an actual Moon Elf. They looked at her eyes and instantly knew something was off about her. It was the way she stared and the color they held. No Moon Elves even in the old story had eyes like her’s. The gift Nemesis had given her made sure of that.

She lived to taste the wine of life and to her that was knowledge. Wyllmochvar seemed like the best place for her to begin the day’s search. She got many looks here in the streets compared to Kurayo. People in the Dark City knew her where here she was just another tourist looking for answers. Her hair was long and a pink color. It skirted the ground in places. Her sides were braided back and into the circlet on her head. It depicted the moons and was a gift to her from Nemesis on his many trips out. Opals were craved into moons that hang against her tender pale skin. 

Her dress was more causal today, going for a simple but still noble looking silver outfit. Her feet moved against the grain of the crowd in front of her. She was bumped into several times and it peaked her anger but alas being short had its disadvantages.

She was headed for a meeting spot, one that should yield information for where she could find a new set of answers for her condition. She took an empty alleyway and was quick to begin a sprint now that the way was free. She ran through the empty alleyways trying to find her way through the maze. She had all day and if the people left then she would hunt them down like she did the first time.

A hunter came out of the shadows, almost like it was out of no where. She took a sigh and jumped up the buildings, he pursued. When she had the right angle she brought her heavy foot down into his face driving him into the opposite side and into a building. It was like a mallet hitting a watermelon. She got a lot of splatters against her. She used her thumb to clean her face off as she turned around to a human just sitting there.

Her red eyes buried into the girl. “Not a good place for a young one to be off the beaten path. People like him roam these streets looking for prey.” She mostly spoke of herself but still she did not harm the girl. “Why do you sit so still?” It must have looked weird to have someone who looked much younger than yourself but spoke as a much older person talking to you. She knew that. Not to mention she had just crushed a man’s skull in right in front of her. “I won’t hurt you. I protected myself. The weak die and the strong live.”

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Lucielle

Character Info

While she despised the need to rest, it allowed time for her lilac eyes to scan the crowd. There were so many different kinds of people; each with their own story. Was she just another face in the crowd to these people? Did they look at her the way she looked at them? Was she common? Slowly, she felt the rage that had found its way into her heart so many times before, fall upon her once again. She hated feeling normal; human. Moreover, she did not like when emotions crept into her heart. They were foreign to her; something that had been the plague to a people across continents. It was a disease that she had no idea how to cure.

Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, she saw a glint of pink out of the corner of her eye. It moved fast enough that she almost dismissed it as a bird or a jolt of magick, but her instincts told her it was something very different. She tilted her head up towards the direction of the blur just in time to witness a flurry of blood. Her eyes fell to the ground with the blood drops and watched with fascination as the earth greedily drank the substance. It seemed that even the land itself held an appetite for carnage in this realm.

Her eyes reluctantly moved away from the soaked earth and up to the silhouette of a young girl. Or at least she held the visage of a young girl. She held a splatter of carnage on her garb, which was quite beautiful otherwise, and quite the stance of authority; her pink locks moving gently in the wind. Had she been the blur that caused this sanguinarian rain? But was she not just a girl? Lucielle moved her eyes along the girls shape; studying something beyond the surface. What was she? How did she have such strength?

Her eyes darted to the girl’s mouth with a sudden realization that she was speaking to her. Why does she sit so still? She tilted her head slightly at the girl’s question. Why would she move? Clearly the girl had the situation handled and there was no real danger to her. Was that foreign to those in this land? Were most of the inhabitants needlessly fearful? For a moment, and only a moment, Lucielle was afraid. Afraid that she would never understand those of the mortal realm.

”I’m afraid I don’t understand the question. I see no current danger.” She spoke flatly, though her soprano-like tone was quite pleasing to the ear. ”Unless you sense danger to come.”

The girl was something new. Something that brought out a level of fascination that the silver headed woman had not felt before. Perhaps this young girl held something of interest to her. Something of value. Lucielle could not be certain. However, she was certain that she wanted to find out.

Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Celeste tilted her head of pink at the girl and gave a smile. “There is always terrors in the dark spots of the world. You simply have to be ready for them. That is a lesson you learn with time.” She had a lot of time on her plate that was sure. Her eyes closed and her nose moved for a single moment before she grabbed hold of something near her.

Biting down with her fangs she found herself revealing another hunter. They were young and foolish to chase her. She was quick to end her torment before popping the kid’s head off. She stared at Lucielle. “People like us that don’t look like a threat often bring in people who think they can kill us or sell us off to the highest bidder.”

Celeste reached out to pet the girl’s hair, with her clean fingers. “I’m here in the city to help myself. What brings you to the mage’s city? Fame? Glory? Longevity?” It was all things she had heard of before. “I’m on my way to a mage meeting. You are more then welcome to come along so the fiends of this city do not eat your soul.”

Running her hand over the dress the blood began to disappear. Her appearance was cleaning itself up as she wiped her face off. “My name is Celeste. What is your name girl?” It must have looked weird hearing someone who looked like she did saying something so old.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Lucielle

Character Info
She listened to the girl’s words intently; an overwhelmingly large amount of curiosity building within her. She seemed wise beyond her years, and quite strong. She spoke of mortal fears but moved as though she were only partially of this realm. What was she? What beast within this world would allow such power within such a small frame? The logistics simply made no sense to silver haired girl.

Another flurry of struggle and the faint smell of blood. Another slain. Lucielle found herself studying her would-be protector once more; the girl’s fangs having grown much more distinct. Vampire perhaps? She had heard tales in taverns all across the land of beasts that moved in the guise of mortals and fed on the lives of those they murdered. It was something of a point of interest to her. How could one draw power from something as common place as blood? Every creature held it, and barely had any gifts outside of sustained life. What made vampires be able to convert this to life eternal?

The girl touched her. It was oddly gentle considering the power that resided in the small frame, and seemed to be filled with concern. How curious it was to see a being of such power show concern for someone as common as she. She had nothing to offer. No magic. No money. Nothing; save for the life that ran in her veins. Perhaps that was her purpose. To give power to another.

She narrowed her eyes at her own thoughts. She was more than common, and more than a simple meal. This girl was offering her a safe haven, perhaps she should take it.

"A mage meeting? Those are beings who perform magick, right?" Her words were, once again, devoid of emotion; save for a sense of sincerity. The terminology of this land was quite different than the language she held in the fragments of her past. She recalled the phrase as de Alonusahi, but even that she was no longer certain of.

She shook her head lightly; pushing away her doubts. "Regardless, I would very much like to accompany you to this meeting. My name is Lucielle de Olapireta and I was drawn here for reasons beyond my perception. The way I see it, the more of this city that I explore, the greater chance I have of recognition." She was blunt. And truthful. She only hoped that her words, and apparent confusion at the world around her, would not cause an issue for the small framed warrior of a girl that had selflessly offered assistance.