Hefeydd

Character Info
Name: Hefeydd
Alignment: CN
Race: Fairy
Class: First Night
Silver: 28
Hello one and all! 

I am looking for anyone who is feeling generous to donate to a really good cause. Two really good causes. They are really good causes and nobody is influencing me to write these things. Honest. No fairy involvement. 

First, I am looking for all the small things people can agree to part with. This would include small creatures of all kinds, and even things you may not think about, like small items. Examples would be pseudo-wyverns, pocket-succubi, mini-dragons or whatever, bottled fairies, bottled wisps, small items of all kinds. They are all going to the Fairy Liberation Front. 

Next, we have a person made of stone looking for animals. All kinds of animals and companions. Anything really. Cute, disgusting, fuzzy, slimy, whatever. She wants to have them all and love them forever. Whatever you can part with.

I thank you all for your time and efforts!

Just a quick edit to say I am also specifically looking for these things:
Armored clothes
Boots of everbloom
Christmas tree ent
Diamond unicorn
Fairy in a bottle (as many as i can get)
Ghost kitten
Ice crown
Krampus corgi
Messenger ferret
Pocket-sized succubus
Possessed toy
Pseudo-wyvern
Reverie snow globe
Rose cloak
Rose thron talons
Summer courts vestments 
Wisp deadlight