Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > MENMAN IS HERE TO HELP YOUR SYNTHESIS!!!
MENMAN

Character Info
Name: MENMAN
Alignment: TN
Race: HUMAN PUNCHINGBAG
Class: WIZARD
Silver: 111
Hello, my fellow travelers. How do we do today? Me, I am fine, considering this is the first day in several weeks where I have not had harm come to me. A record! Now, of course, you are not here to listen to me talking about the numerous torments my life had lead me through. No, you are here for the loot I possess. Yes, that beautiful, shiny loot that I worked so hard to gather.

Feel free to look me over to seek out what items you want. Of course, if it is an item that can be found in the shop itself, even if it is a crafted item, I will be harder to part with it. After all, I worked so hard to get it. Anything else, though, and you can get your grabby hands all over… for the right amount of silver… You know, your typical trade values!

However, if its one of the multiple event items I have in there that I am not using at all, I am sure we can come to negotiations… Just note that I cannot part with ALL of them. After all, it would be a sad day to realize I need some demonic toy for whatever reason, just to realize I lack such a device on hand…
MENMAN

Character Info
Name: MENMAN
Alignment: TN
Race: HUMAN PUNCHINGBAG
Class: WIZARD
Silver: 111
HELLO! MENMAN here with all his goods, still available for all who stand interested! Yes, even the event items! If there is 1, I may be hesitant for a future character, but more, then I am MUCH more willing! Hit me up here or @magusandrus on the discord if you wish to negotiate!