Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Larka, Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:51 PM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

I'm looking for, now, for another project to make two of the synth journals :D

4 Jet 
8 Leather

Leather isn't easy to find I know, so if you're already working on something, please keep it, I don't want to interrupt anyone else's projects :O

Author: Larka, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:29 PM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

I'll take the Jet, but I don't need the Sapphire anymore :/  Thanks though, and thanks for the Jet :D  I'll send the trade now

Author: Talia, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:35 PM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

*opens trench coat* I got the goods.
6 star sapphire
3 jet

Author: Larka, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 AM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

You have been a huge help to me, thanks so much :D <3

Okay, updated list!

3 Star Sapphire
6 Jet
6 Corundum

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 AM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

Amethyst is the one thing I have an ample supply of. :p Take what you want!

Author: Larka, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:54 AM, Post Subject: More projects! lol

Okay, now I have another project to work on lol

So, looking to make Moliira's Poison Vials(or buy them if someone has a set already made they don't need :D)

8 Steel Ingot
5 Star Sapphire
6 Jet
6 Amethyst
7 Corundum