Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Hacesh, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:55 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

Ah, sorry, I forgot to update this, but I have the armour now :O  Thanks anyway :D

Author: BadMoonRising, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:19 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

I have a Leather I can trade to you :)

Author: Larka, Posted: Sat Oct 7, 2017 9:59 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

Thanks to a huge trade I now have a lot less needed than what I did before XD

1 Steel Ingot
and
6 Leather

Author: Larka, Posted: Sat Oct 7, 2017 9:46 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

Okay, time to update this since I'm on the hunt again!

Here is what I am looking for;

3 Dragon Scales
1 Steel Ingot
2 Lacriamium
4 Ammolite
5 Bolt of Silk
7 Leather (always leather >.< XD)

Let me know what you have to trade and the price please and I'll send the trade when I can :D

Author: Larka, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:58 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

Trades sent, thank you so much, again :D <3

Now, my updated List

10 Iron Ore
5 Ammolite
7 Bolts of Silk
7 Leather

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

I can cover you on the lacriamium and jade! I'm selling 10 silver apiece. Just make the trades and I'll get to them when I can.

Author: Larka, Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Winged Armour!

I have the Endless Bag(yay :D), and now it's time to move on to my project, the Winged Armour!  For those who knew me on DL, I always had a set of these, and every time i either sold them or gave them away I'd end up needing them again :P  So, I'll make a set here, since I want them for Larka, and then never let them go :P

Anyway, what I need is!

10 Iron Ore
3 Lacriamium
5 Ammolite
1 Jade
7 Bolts of Silk
7 Leather

Please post if you have anything for sale, thanks :D