Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Larka, Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

Making an updated list, thanks again Cello for everything, that was a huge help! :D

1 Bolt of Silk
9 Leather
4 Ectoplasm

Almost there, though I know at the moment leather is somewhat rare from the bug fox not too long ago :o

Author: Larka, Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

Sent more trades, thanks Cello, that was a huge help :D

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

I cleared up some other trades I had pending, if you want have a look at what else I have.

Author: Larka, Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:38 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

I sent you three trades, Cello :)  If I have the prices wrong let me know and I'll send you more :)

Okay, updated list for what I have now;

3 Bolts of Silk
9 Leather
4 Emerald
2 Soapstone
3 Ammolite
4 Ectoplasm

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

I have quite a bit of synth on Moliira, just sent me a trade.

Author: Larka, Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:45 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

Thank you very much :D

Okay, that's the emeralds down, anyone else have something for sale I can use? :D

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:22 PM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

The trade has been processed! Nice doing business with you! :)

Author: Larka, Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:13 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

Sounds great, I'll send the trade, thank you :D

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

I can get you all the emeralds you need! How does 10 silver each sound?

Author: Larka, Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 AM, Post Subject: Questing for the Endless Bag!

Larka needs Reyansh's Endless Bag, why?  Because she can hold all the booze in it :P  So I'm on the hunt for items to finish making it!  :D

I'm in need of;

10 Bolts of Silk
9 Leather
4 Emerald
4 Soapstone
3 Ammolite
4 Ectoplasm

Post up what you have for sale and let me know the price please :D