Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: BadMoonRising, Posted: Tue Sep 5, 2017 8:39 PM, Post Subject: Trading/Selling Starter Items

Accepted both! Thanks a bunch!

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Sep 5, 2017 2:03 AM, Post Subject: Trading/Selling Starter Items

I'm willing to buy those two spells off of you for silver! I'll send the trades over to your account.

Author: BadMoonRising, Posted: Mon Sep 4, 2017 9:41 PM, Post Subject: Trading/Selling Starter Items

Hey there! I got some items in my starter kit that I really don't need, it was just the kit that fit best for my character. Hopefully they can be of use to you!

I have an "Incognito" (value 120 silver) that I'm looking to trade for either "Polymorph" (value 120 silver) or sell for 120 silver.

I also have a "Disarm Trap" (value 40 silver) that I'm looking to sell for the 40 silver to put toward other items I need for my charrie.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day/night. ^^