Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > Alchemy/Synth Recommendations & Updates
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

I'll be doing synth cost recommendations so people aren't being ripped off. I think our synth has reached the point where I'm not going to fiddle with it anymore. If you are caught trying to rip off new users/even older ones you will be issued a strike for playing the system. You can change the recommended value but certainly not absurdly. If you are worried about a price on the forum contact a staff member for help and advice. We'll either talk to you about it or take action. (PS The pictures are before the new system but they are still the example!)

If you recently listed items for trade/sale you can contact me to get your post changed for the new amounts listed below.

Currently, the drop system works like this: Each area has 11 drops. 4 are "normal synth", 2 are “alchemy”, 1 is "Apocathary Tier 1", 1 is "Apocathary Tier 2", 1 is "Enchantment", and 2 are "Rare Synth" The drop rate is derived from 100% so it looks like this in the admin panel:

The Synth/Alchemy and Their Rates
You can see the list of everything here: Alchemy/Synth Areas Spreadsheet
Normal- 15(this is their drop rate)

Alchemy - 11(this is the drop rare)

Rare - 6(this is the drop rate)

Apocathary Tier 1- 8

Apocathary Tier 2- 3

Enchantment- 1

Price Recommendations
Normal Synth Price Recommendation: 5 Silver
Alchemy Price Recommendation: 10 Silver
Rare Synth Price Recommendation: 25 silver
Apocathary Tier 1 Price Recommendation: 50 silver
Apothathary Tier 2 Price Reccomendation: 250 silver
Enchantment Price Reccomendation: 100 silver
Event Common Synth Price Reccomendation: 10 silver
Event Rare Synth Price Reccomendation: 30 silver

End of Prices for Synth:
The rest of this is just additional info/rules/updates/future updates/etc. It's a long read so you can skip this if you want.

Temples have a 50/25/25. 50% of the time it will drop common synth, 25% alchemy, 25% rare synth. This was done so there wasn’t a complete monopoly on rare synth. They do not currently nor is there a plan to have Apocathary Tier 1, Apocathary Tier 2, nor Enchantments in the temples.

Future Recipe Changes

I do know that most likely the current recipes we have might change. If you think the recipe is too hard or has too much please contact me and we can discuss it. I want you guys to know to me with problems. If things seem over the top I need to know so I can fix it. I've never managed a system like this before so it is new to me and that makes balancing hard. For people who already made the recipes that we change for better or for worst these things will happen:

If we make the recipe harder: Grats no penalty you got it at a discount

If we make the recipe easier: Contact me and I'll give you the difference.

Custom Items

Many of our users have Custom Items. These will be made to be obtainable through DONATION + Gold(Donation currency). This will be a little bit yet. However, there are users who were here for the first 2 weeks of Revaliir, Deities who get 1 every year they keep their spot and random prizes given away (Like the Wishing Well at Christmas Time) who have Customs.

IF we create an item for regular shops or a synth item… EVEN an event item that is like your custom. Contact me and I'll give you the new item as compensation + you can redo your custom. There's no reason for you to be penalized for us expanding Revaliir and I don't intend to do that to anyone.

For Example: The User Aaryona has the Custom Item: Lux est in Damnatis
Its Description: The sword's name is Light of the Damned in full meaning. Forged in the great halls of the Draconis lair it was presented as a gift to their once princess now queen. The sword is a solid beam of light that echoes darkness to light. The Light of her Clan shines brightly in the ever night. The hilt is made of brass with gold dragons dancing. The dragons have rubies as their eyes.

There are two things I could have done with this custom: A. Give the account the "Radiant Saber" Which is basically what the Lux est in Damnatis is and let them redo their custom OR B. Change the custom's description to make it more unique/better version of the Radiant Saber which is what I opted to do in this case.

The New Description:The New Description: The sword's name is Light of the Damned in full meaning. Forged in the great halls of the Draconis lair it was presented as a gift to their once princess now queen. The sword is a solid beam of light that echoes darkness to light. The Light of her Clan shines brightly in the ever night. The hilt is made of brass with gold dragons dancing. The dragons have rubies as their eyes. This sword enhances light (holy) and dark (unholy) magics. The only one who can use the sword is Aaryona as it is tied to her blood. The hilt's rubies can be seen shifting as if something liquid is in there, that is her blood binding the sword to her.

I'll have some guides and other stuff up for Custom Items, Synth, and other things you guys think you need them for (If you have requests for guides please PM me or find me on Discord).

Event Items

Should there be an event item that you can't seem to find a good counterpart for in our shops you can offer it up as a synth item idea, we'll change it slightly so that it isn't the same but still benefits the site in its creation. Eventually, past event items will be obtainable through the Donation Shop or Gold Shop. They will be relatively cheap at 5 Gold.

For Example: A good item that we can do this to is the Phoenix Bow. There isn't a fire bow in the synth shop nor regular shops. We wouldn't make it the same but a varied edition that would benefit the rest of the site.

Question: Wouldn't that make event items useless?

Answer: Absolutely not, event items are by far really easy and cost 0 silver to craft. For some of the event items, it takes 1 post to get the necessary event synth ingredients to make. You are getting a more enhanced better version for your participation. All it takes is time to post. This will also keep deities from running out of ideas for prizes since they can do better time-limited items of things we might have. (It's hard coming up with stuff all the time. Exhausting.) We currently have 709 items in the system. They are not all going to be unique but we can try to keep them as unique as possible.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.