Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:57 AM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Done :) If you need anything else lemme know! I might haz it.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 11:52 AM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Ready anytime!
:)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 12:09 AM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

ok I was wrong — its 14.86% for each common. 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 12:07 AM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Rare Drops (obsidian shard, lacria, blah blah blah) are about a 5.41% drop with 2 in each area but the temples
Common drops (soapstone, blah blah blah) are about a 11.41% and there are 6 in each area.

It rounds out to a 10.82% for a rare drop and common are 89.18% I just said 30 silver because I'm not seeing them drop that much… right now I have the chart in front of me :)

I can make the trade when you are ready.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 9:36 PM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Sounds fair. I don't really know drop rates or anything, but seeing as you're the one who told us not to screw people over, I'm pretty sure you'd be honest (also, you're a nice person who doesn't mess with people).

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 8:04 PM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

mrr hmm

i got all that i thinks – what about 30 for the obsidian a piece and 5 for the soapstone a piece :)?

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 6:24 PM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Eventually, 3 Obsidian Shards and 2 Soapstone.  What do you want for them?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 5:44 PM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

I got what chu need -opens trench coat-

How many you need?

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 3:41 PM, Post Subject: Synth Item Trading

Hello people!
I am looking to buy some Obsidian Shards and Soapstone. For trade I have Silver Ore, and a few Lumps of Coal (and, of course, silver). Anyone interested?