Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 1:20 AM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Sorry I keep forgetting ><

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 1:16 AM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I would like to trade out my 5 tears please.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Feb 2, 2017 9:55 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Brandon did yours :)

Author: shogungari, Posted: Thu Feb 2, 2017 5:43 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I have 4 tears, could I trade them out for some money?

Author: Lotus, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 8:22 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Yep :)

Ellie: You still have 5 tears
Anton: For our babehs? :D

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 8:13 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Oh, can I trade my last extra ring and three tears for the Seeker's Map, then, please?

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 7:51 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Just my 1 tear for 50 please >//>  My minion of rings are gonna be used >:3

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 7:04 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

ack that's my fault I told Brandon everything after Silanus. Hold on I can fix it.

You have 8 tears and 1 extra ring left :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 5:29 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I didn't get anything…?
Sorry to bug you.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 12:03 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

The tears have been taken and prizes distributed this morning to the posters above. Last call for anyone that wants to turn them in for items or silver.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I swear I will work on this. I had a little incident at work today and I'm pretty much grounded from stressful stuff. I'll probably have Brandon help me set up everything <3

Author: Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:02 AM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I can get right on that for you guys tomorrow

Author: Qannik, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:32 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I'd like to trade my 3 Tears for silver please.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:48 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Oh, then what about a blade of dancing heat instead? :D

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:27 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

More trading to do!
I would like to trade 3 tears and one of each ring for the Necklace of Impending Doom and the Blade of Dancing Heat.
Thanks!

Author: Moliira, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:16 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I would like to trade 6 tears to get an Arriese Rose Hydra for my Ynnarah account, and 3 tears and the
Chrysalis Ring for a Blade of Dancing Heat for my Caitlin account.

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:04 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Unfortunately Phoenix Blade is a Synth item, and not one of the mentioned event items in the list.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:26 AM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I'd like to trade 1 tear for 50 silver and 2 rings for the phoenix blade please

Author: Nymph, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:49 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

YEs!

Necklace of Impending Doom: A necklace that signals the owner of dangerous situations, giving a glimpse into the future for impending danger or a dangerous situation. It signals it's owner by changing colors.

Blade of Dancing Heat: This knife is formed of a unique metal that can put out various degrees of heat according to the wielder's wishes. It can even become hot enough to instantly cauterize wounds. 

Mantle of Blazing Protection: Appearing to be made of phoenix feathers, this brilliantly colored cloak offers protection from fire to whomever wears it. 

Phoenix Bow: Carved from ash and blessed by flame, the Phoenix-shaped bow frame is detailed in gold and ivory. As the user knocks a bow, it transforms into a bolt of flame, loosed into the victim. 

Instant Hearth: A stone that has a tribal flame emblazoned on it, constantly holding heat. When placed on the ground, it replicates to form a circle of stones a magical fire starting in the center. 

and yes you can :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:17 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Can I trade 6 tears for a Seeker's Map, please?
Also, what do some of the Everything Burns items do?
Thirdly, is it possible to trade 3 tears and a ring for an item?
Thank you! :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:05 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

…I have 73 tears and 13 extra rings…. >> rofl

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:39 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

I did that for you :) PAige had the sword of oroboros so he moved it to xunatar and got cursed jewelry instead.

Paige got 100 silver and necklace of impending doom – necklace was moved to xunatar.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

Between Xunatar and Raeguel I have 24 tears so:
Blade of Dancing Heat
Lantern of Dark Hearts
Blade of Oroboros
and Hourglass of Deadtime please!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 PM, Post Subject: Trade Tears Here

You can trade 1 tear for 50 silver OR trade 6 tear for an event item you have missed. (or 2 rings for 1 item if you already made a lot of rings)

Past Events:
2015 Halloween:
Wisp Shawl
Ghost Puppy
Mistress's Cloak
Cursed Jewelry

2015 Everything Burns:
Phoenix Bow
Instant Hearth
Blade of Dancing Heat
Mantle of Blazing Protection
Necklace of Impending Doom