Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Since we don't have a trading system up and running the admins (mainly Dalanesca and myself) are going to be pulling double time.

You can come here to sell your synth and other items. You have to notify an admin to get the trade done, though.

SO! Say I have some Ammolite and I know it's rare I'm gonna offer 30 silver for someone that needs it… Dalanesca can commit and be like "Hey I need that!" They contact me and I put the trade through manually. 

Prices and what not we haven't really discussed but I would say ballpark them the way you feel. How would you rate rare synth items compared to common? I wouldn't say rip people off 100 is way too much unless it was really rare. But use your best judgment. If you guys need a list of prices we can get them no problem.

So have fun with this forum, you guys!

-Brittlez

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.