Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > Compulsive Character Creation Disorder?
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
I was thinking while at work today: CCCD is a real thing. I've felt it so many times. But the thing is, hardly anyone with CCCD has the time to RP all of their characters. So I was thinking: What if we opened a thread or topic with character sheets for people with CCCD, to post their creations for anyone to use? Either as side characters, companions, or personal character for RPs. This could help alleviate the writer's block of other RPers as well, as they can look in said thread for ideas for characters to add to their plot. Need a dark wizard for an RP antagonist? Here, there's one ready to use. Want a kickass warrior sidekick? There's one here with all the prerequisite details filled out. Want to change up your game with a new character, but don't know what kind to play? Check the roster for ideas!

I can imagine such a thread might be a little bit clogged, but all in all I think it would be of great help, not only to alleviate people's writer's block or diharrea of the pen, but also to tie the community just a liiiiitle tighter together, by simplifying the process of specific idea-sharing.

On a relevant topic, maybe a similar thread can be made for creative requests. Pictures, maps, documentation, people who don't have a knack for one particular trade can ask someone else for goodies to enrich the world with background lore, maps, etc. I, for one, love making IC documentation like leaflets, flyers, speeches, treatises, correspondence, and similar short works (particularly academic ones) to fill in the blanks in a particular setting, and with Hexographer (a program which I am personally rather fond of btw) I can make some pretty good-looking maps for OOC and IC references. But I can't seem to find a thread where I can advertise and/or request things like these. Also, I'd like to finish my sales pitch for this idea by repeating word for word my previous paragraph.

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I think you could probably post that in RP discussions and the other in the Gallery :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.