Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Feb 3, 2016 4:54 PM, Post Subject: My Threads Suggestion

The sorting is good, but I would still like to have the remove option so I have a better handle on which threads I'm actually paying attention to rather than just the ones that have the most recent replies.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Wed Feb 3, 2016 12:04 PM, Post Subject: My Threads Suggestion

My Threads sorting should work better, with the most recent threads on top. Does it work better for you now?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:16 PM, Post Subject: My Threads Suggestion

Thanks, Whitney. :)

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:19 AM, Post Subject: My Threads Suggestion

This is a great suggestion.  If I am not mistaken, it is on the list of things to be added to the site.  I will mention to our Fearless Leader that it has been brought up again and see if it can get moved up the priority list. :)

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:18 PM, Post Subject: My Threads Suggestion

My Threads is becoming a jungle that threads are easily lost in. We really need the ability to add or remove threads from our watch list.