Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Chalky, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 7:17 PM, Post Subject: Event and Seasonal Items

No worries. I'm glad it was an easy fix.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 8:49 AM, Post Subject: Event and Seasonal Items

Edit!

Alright, it was forgotten but it should be there now! Thank you for noticing and bringing it up!

Author: Rhea, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 8:40 AM, Post Subject: Event and Seasonal Items

This should have already been added to all event items. I will make sure that they are added if they were not. All of your Halloween items should have been. The seasonal will have no labels on them because you may get a couple chances at them as the time goes by *winks*

Author: Naota, Posted: Wed Dec 2, 2015 12:35 AM, Post Subject: Event and Seasonal Items

I actually think this is a really good idea :3  It'll all have a nice memory to it when you look back

Author: Chalky, Posted: Tue Dec 1, 2015 11:28 PM, Post Subject: Event and Seasonal Items

I think it would be sweet if we could have dates added for Event and Seasonal items. So the Blade of Dancing Heat from the current event would have "Everything Burns-Event 2015" added to it's description. Not sure what else this would do other than say who's been around for awhile, but I think it's nifty.