Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > Character and God Interaction.
Thsarias

Character Info
Name: Pyreskull
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Demonic Warrior
Silver: 8
I think that a good idea would be some kind of character/god interaction. Like characters would align themselves with a certain god, possibly gaining the ire of other gods in the process. They could also pray to their specified god for possible help, but other gods could interfere, disrupting the help of said god. Also, i think gods should have some kind of specific level of power, if they use, say, half of their power in a battle with another god, a third god could come in and fight with the first, and in having more power ready could win in a battle. Also, how about some rare artifacts that could steal a part of a gods essence?

Blood and iron, skulls and steel.

Your bodies dot the field, and Pyre is killing still.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Hmm that would be more to something to talk about with the individual gods :) SOUNDS LIKE PLOT TO ME! Also drawing on the god's essence could go badly. We don't want something too overly powerful existing as an artifact (Also not something Angela is likely to create either)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Thsarias

Character Info
Name: Pyreskull
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Demonic Warrior
Silver: 8
Lets say "god power" was set at 100. An artifact would take 1 MAX power until the god got it back, and the artifact would hold an ability based on the god it was taken from. These artifacts could also be given to characters by the gods aswell.

Blood and iron, skulls and steel.

Your bodies dot the field, and Pyre is killing still.
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
At present, we don't have any plans to depower the gods in this fashion, unless as part of an event (and it be fore the duration of the event only). We do plan to have deity-tied artifacts, and while they won't depower their respective gods, they might do something neat!

You might want to read up on how deities work on Revaliir (click me!), since they can already do some of the things you're suggesting, and other ideas might not work well with the system we have.

OOC: Jenna
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
Have you heard about our lord and savior Dimitre? >> He takes contracts, so does Rhy ;) very titt for tatt

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
A lot of the Gods will give mortals something, normally for a cost. You just have to try! Also, if you wanted another god to intervene that is really not hard at all if you talk to both of them. 

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-