Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:09 AM, Post Subject: Quick link to IRC

^What Brittlez said… she just said it more eloquently.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:41 AM, Post Subject: Quick link to IRC

There's no way for us to mod in there. If I get thrown out I lose my administration rights. :( To get them back everyone has to leave and I have to reload and put my name back in. If I could boot without there being an issue with chrome then I would be fine with it. However, as long as Chrome keeps acting up with certain websites I'm not guaranteed to stay administrator in the irc.  

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:38 PM, Post Subject: Quick link to IRC

I like this idea, but I'm halfway wondering if it's not a good idea since we don't have any rules really regulating the IRC channel?  There's no way to impose a language filter, etc.

Author: Shawarl, Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:42 PM, Post Subject: Quick link to IRC

In the quick links bar, can we have one that leads to the IRC? At least until the C-box is done.