Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Varsha, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 AM, Post Subject: Item Organization/Categorization In Profile

;) even if we got a tabbing system or search system in I find ctrl+f to be way faster lol but it is a good tool for now!

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:06 AM, Post Subject: Item Organization/Categorization In Profile

Okey, thanks very much! I just tried CRTL+F and it works much better for searching! Never used it beforehand ^^

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 AM, Post Subject: Item Organization/Categorization In Profile

It's on our list the best solution for now if you can is to crtl+f and put in keywords to search your inventory of you are on a computer.

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:59 PM, Post Subject: Item Organization/Categorization In Profile

Hey! I don't know if this was suggested yet, or requires a lot of coding or something, but I was wondering if it were possible to have the purchased items in our profiles organized by their type? Such as; weapons, armor, magic, etc. Like is done in the store already. I noticed when many items are bought, the inventory looks kind of hectic and confusing, and one has to do a lot scrolling to check for certain items, but can easily overlook the said searched item in the process.