Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lamia_The_Sneky_Snek, Posted: Mon Apr 2, 2018 9:40 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

alright thanks, just asking cause it would be cool to have a liopleurodon, but it to me is sorta like buy one get the whole set sorta thing, you gotta have em all.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Apr 2, 2018 3:24 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

We already have leviathans and other sea beasts. For mammal-like ones there are plenty of others in the shops that can be subbed.

Author: Lamia_The_Sneky_Snek, Posted: Mon Apr 2, 2018 7:01 AM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Are we allowed to suggest dinosaurs?
are aquatic dinosaurs gonna be a thing?
And what about mammal-like dinosaurs? I.e lystrosaurus?

Author: Chalky, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:50 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

I said it before, but I'll say it again. YES! I so hope this happens for Chalky

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:57 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Trex's are actually really slow and would be TERRIBLE war mounts compared to the other creatures we have lol. Even Quetzals are slower but they are living. 

Dragons are also a lot more intelligent and tend to be more intelligent than their owners. xD

Author: Beelze, Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:55 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Not really. Quetzal is basically a really large pterodactyl that feeds on small animals and fish. Can't breath fire or live in caves lol. 

And considering that we have dragons, hydras and leviathans, t-rexs would seem tamed by comparison since it can't fly or cast magic.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Aren't the bird dinosaurs a lot like dragons?
Other than that, sounds interesting. The T-Rex might be a bit OP, though…

Author: Ha Neul, Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:54 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Airship birds..yes. Now that's going to have very interesting concept to see :D Want to see the living flying fortress ^^

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:44 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

So this is what it's sounding like right now

Ground dinos: Small like Compy, Medium like Raptor, Large like Trex
Flying: Small flyers dinosaurs can be subbed for the predatory bird like Dimorphodon
Medium Flyers like Argies, Pteranodon
Large Flyer would be exclusive to the Quetzal – It will be treated as an airship. Basically, it's going to be a living fortress. We're gonna base it off ark where you can build small bases on them :3 Basically its one huge bird.

We are going to come up with actual names for them. We were gonna do Small, medium, large Bakulaws but now we want to get creative :3

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:39 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

I love it! I know a few of my alts who could use a saurian terror as a mount.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:06 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Yes, Yes, and yes. I would even draw the icons for you!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:48 PM, Post Subject: Dinosaurs Poll

Ok, you guys. As you know Bakulaw has dinosaurs. What would you guys think about basically getting a trex mount, small compy dinosaur, and raptor. They would be small, medium, and large Bakulaws.