Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
In the coming days, you guys will be deciding the direction of the Seasonal Shop. In total, there are 40 items currently invested into the shop itself that are rotated around. The goal of Revaliir was always to be open and take suggestions from everyone. This isn't just the staff's site but everyone's. So to make sure that the seasonal shop is dedicated to what our player base desires I will be creating various polls to see what we should remove from the shop. The items removed will be implemented somewhere else on the site for other people to get just in case so no one misses out on them. We'll start with spring and work our way down. Whatever items are in the top 3 of items that people want to be replaced WILL BE. I want everyone to know their opinions are highly valued and that we will be taking into account what everyone wants. Again we are not removing items from the system just moving them to another location but we want the seasonal shop to be fun and be full of items that people think are fun. If you have ideas for the seasonal shop I am always listening. This also goes for events, regular items, special items such as our event synths, and wiki ideas. IF you have ideas at all no matter how little or even if you think they are terrible, let me know because they might not be. Thanks!

Now for the gritty stuff:

Linkage for what the seasonal items are: HERE

The First Poll for Spring Items: HERE

If there are multiple items you think need to be worked on/replaced feel free to post in this or pm me and I will add them to the tallies at the end. Everyone's opinion is very important. Once I have the polls made up for the others I will edit this post!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Basselina

Character Info
Name: Basselina Rose
Class: Pffft
Silver: 396
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.