Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > Lore & More
Perception

Character Info
Name: Seier Grosvernor Berg
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Witch Hunter
Silver: 9
I haven't dwelled long enough in the Lore and lands of Revaliir to know more than what I will write down. If I am wrong in any of my assumptions, please correct me on them.

After some time in Revaliir I have noticed that various things aren't really specified in the wiki itself or are not even mentioned in any way so that it is up to the interpretation of the writer (again, I do not know if that is meant to be). 

Lets first talk about the races themselves. I know that most races are just meant to help the writer but that it is welcomed to create a new one. The only thing irritating is that the races have nothing writen about their biology, ethnology or social structure. That leads me automatically to the witches. They are (Out of my interpretation) a race on their own, from what I could read or misread, or are treated as such. That, I found very odd on itself, but more than odd is that they don't have any page even if they seem to be part of the cannon lore. 

What is the witch now? A humanoid being born from magic, or a magician gone awry with foul magic? 

Furthermore, the writer isn't given any kind of explanation on the economy or politics of Revaliir. It is never specified what the villages (Which were in our timeline isolated from the cities or saw themself more than often independent from them) have for a relation to the crown, to magic and other subjects or the relation between the countries each. Why the pirate state of Vilpamolan is tolerated by any of its neighboring nations is beyond me, so I would like to have that answered too.

To the last, I'd like to know about religion and believes. It is known to me that Gods' are seen as the usual deity but the subjects of afterlife, birth, souls, purpose etc. are never really specified. Why do and should the people of Revallir pray or honor them? From my point of view, many despise them and see them as unfit to rule the mortal world (With that I don't want to upset any of the deities.) 

Could someone specify these for me and explain them even further? 

Oh, and all hail the Human Empire.

Perception

Character Info
Name: Seier Grosvernor Berg
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Witch Hunter
Silver: 9
Oh, I just saw that there is a actual Help Page to post these questions. . . Well, my fault.