Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > The site ate my post!
Uriel

Character Info
Name: Uriel
Alignment: TN
Race: Draic Kin
Class: Wizard
Silver: 68
For one reason or another, it appears that fully half of one of my posts was not submitted in spite of my making sure that it was all correctly entered in the field.  There are also some odd alignment tags that manifested which I did not put into the original text, and which have led me to think the disappearance might be related to the implementation of formatting code.

The thread in question is here:  https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/laeto-rainforest/593/

ADVERSUS SOLEM NE LOQUITOR
Jago Fleetfoot

Character Info
Name: Jago Fleetfoot
Alignment: CG
Race: Halfling
Silver: 0
This might have happened to me once, I assumed it was me that had cut the text though.

Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
We're going to change the BBCode interpreter we're using, and hopefully that will solve these problems.

OOC: Jenna
Jenlu

Character Info
Name: Jenlu
Alignment: None
Race: Novella
Class:
Sooo, turns out that this still happens. My post last night - (https://revaliir.com/forum/sacred-land-abed/Tower-Edhit/1256/) has been cut short. Any news on this? 
Jenlu

Character Info
Class:
Huge scaled wings pushed through the cold air effortlessly; their white pigment shone brightly in the full moons light. Jenlu gripped the ridges on the dragon’s shoulders; they’d travelled along way to find this place. The Boreas dragon suddenly started to descend, until he landed gently beside the Tower of Edhit. The young woman atop the dragon quickly dismounted, landing on the cobbles with her own gentle thud. She threw her midnight hood over her head and patted her companion’s platted throat. “Thank you friend; find somewhere to rest, I will call you when we need to leave.” She turned from the dragon as it beat its wings and disappeared.

Jenlu was here with a purpose in mind, as soon as she had checked that no one was around she made her way to the base of the gargantuan tower and found its huge wooden door. As she rushed forwards, her long fingers caressed the cold wood, its worn surface radiated with power. A power source she could use; had the door not been locked for longer than living memory. The look of wonder spread across her face slowly faded, morphed and changed into irritation. 

Mysteriously she pulled a staff out from beneath her coat, it was six feet long silver with a rough but sparkling sapphire set at its top. The gem sparkled and the staff radiated a metallic noise as Jenlu cast an incarnation on the door. It failed. 

She tried again. And again. And again. 

Two days passed before she looked up into the starry sky; every suitable spell she knew tried, every incarnation, curse or force she could muster. One the second night a clergyman had approached her, and described the cavern beneath. She wrapped her black cloak around her body, and pulled up the hood, mages staff still in hand she made her way down the path. If she couldn’t get in that way, maybe the magical spring in the cavern beneath Edhit would prove more useful to her? 
Jenlu

Character Info
Class:
My last post was just me posting the whole thing to see if it would repeat the clipping, but it didn't. Sorry. :(
Jenlu

Character Info
Class:
I've just written another post to test in the same forum. That one worked properly, and was exactly one word longer than the first post should have been. (I hope that makes sense, it's 1;13am.)
Holly

Character Info
Name: Holly
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Bard
Silver: 323
hmm that is odd I'll have jenna or someone check into it. This is the second post today that got clipped. did you use the brackets for anything?

The very core of life
Is soaring higher of truth and light

OOC: I am a Brittlez :3
Jago Fleetfoot

Character Info
Name: Jago Fleetfoot
Race: Halfling
What brackets do you mean?

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
[ ] those ones

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.