Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sun Jan 3, 2016 11:08 AM, Post Subject: Alts

But are kind, and helpful, and have pets that would probably eat me if given a quarter of a chance.

Remind me to introduce you to my cat Voldemort sometime…

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 3, 2016 12:51 AM, Post Subject: Alts

We're pretty chill. :) I would prefer to taze you than ban you. :P so beware my tazer

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 5:42 PM, Post Subject: Alts

Ill get on that soon, right now im fleshing out a game. Thanks for the help, guys! im really glad the admins here aren't like "You wot mate? You askin' a question? BAN HAMMER! The might Adminian empire shall not be stopped! BANBANBANBANBAAAAN!!!" But are kind, and helpful, and have pets that would probably eat me if given a quarter of a chance.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 5:30 PM, Post Subject: Alts

Correct you have 14 days to rp with them and then you have to buy the companions for it. :)

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 4:23 PM, Post Subject: Alts

I could technically roleplay with all three of them until the item rule enforcement, correct? Ill re-read the rules on that just incase.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 4:20 PM, Post Subject: Alts

Yeah, i understand. (But what if there isnt a main character?) I was going to do something a bit like the three stooges.

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 3:58 PM, Post Subject: Alts

There are three of them, with three distinct personalities, and while you might be RPing them all together, you've still got three characters here (as they could always come apart and go their separate ways). So each character would need their own account, or you'll make an account for the main character, and buy two companions.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 1:48 PM, Post Subject: Alts

600 silver and a stack of gnomes is fantastic.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 1:48 PM, Post Subject: Alts

So a stack of gnomes is not ok? :(

Author: Moliira, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 9:45 AM, Post Subject: Alts

It's one character per account.  So each gnome would needs its own account. The other way to go about this would be to buy companion NPCs for each personality.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Sat Jan 2, 2016 3:02 AM, Post Subject: Alts

I know you can have an unlimited number of alts, but can i have three characters for one account? And they all fit into one character, i just wanted a stack of gnomes each with separate personalities and such. So is three entities allowed for one character?