Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:29 PM, Post Subject: Dogs are annoying sometimes :P

If you need anything deleted or edited, you will need to contact an admin to have that handled or report what needs fixing. This happens often, so I suggest writing up the post with the BBCode in a separate document first, then copy-paste it in to post. Just a word of warning, when you paste text into the box it messes up your spacing between paragraphs so copy it in small chunks.

Author: Guardian Of Secrets, Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 2:19 PM, Post Subject: Dogs are annoying sometimes :P

Ok so I was listening to a song then my dog stepped on my keyboard and made a bunch of mistakes and posted some of the lyrics to the song on the post and submit it, so I was wondering if there was anyway I could delete that…?