Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:57 PM, Post Subject: Two Starter Packs

Shoot when Stefan asked me I was in the car and didn't completely understand what was happening.

You can still log in as you are now. However, the only time you gotta worry about how your name appears in the backend is if you end up as a moderator/admin. Sorry for the confusion. You can log in both ways though. My front end and back end names are two different things so that's where the confusion happened.

Author: Lady of Starlight, Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:38 PM, Post Subject: Two Starter Packs

Thank You! :D

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:31 PM, Post Subject: Two Starter Packs

Done. And next time you sign in, you'll have to replace the spaces in your username with _'s as that's how our system works. So "Lady_of_Starlight."

Author: Lirin, Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:29 PM, Post Subject: Two Starter Packs

I sent a link to this thread to the Admins. They are looking into this for you.

Author: Lady of Starlight, Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:47 PM, Post Subject: Two Starter Packs

Hey so I orginially was going to go with a noble type character, but then I decided I wanted to play a farm girl instead. But I had already chosen the noble starter pack. I wasn't properly thinking and selected a bard starter pack just a bit ago, and now I have extra silver, and items from both! I don't want to like. Cheat the system, so can the items from the noble pack be removed?

Thank you so much! Sorry!