Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > New Here.
Krumm

Character Info
Name: Krumm
Alignment: CN
Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian Warrior/Mercenary/Thief
Silver: 190
I'm new the forum and I've made one post. Trying to figure out how this role playing works.

Can I be in active in more threads and realms than one at a time?

"What do you want puny little things?" "I'll grind your bones into salt for food!"
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Explorer
Silver: 285
First off, let me say "Hello and welcome to our site!" If you are new to roleplaying, feel free to post in the Greenhorn's Guild to get started with some of our great writers who can help you out! They are willing to help you get your character situated and prepped up so you can get a hold of how he will be as well as how we handle inventory.

Small note, though. I saw where you placed your first post, but it was in a [P] marked thread. This meant that the thread is marked Private only to those have been allowed to post in there. Take the time to read up on the rules so you don't make any more accidents like that. You got a lot of people willing to help you out and improve and work on your writing skills.

Either way, the most important part is to simply have fun with all this.
Krumm

Character Info
Sorry about posting in the wrong thread. Yes, I am very new to online forum roleplaying.

I will look into your suggestion. I see there is no editing in posting, I'll have to remember this going into the future. I hope that I can bring some fun and enjoyment into this place.

"What do you want puny little things?" "I'll grind your bones into salt for food!"
Douken

Character Info
Name: Douken Sota
Race: Human
Class: Explorer
Silver: 285
Editing is not allowed thanks to the Silver System within the site and how abused it can be if you can edit. So, if you need help making changes to a post or deleting one, you must contact a mod or admin.
Krumm

Character Info
Makes sense, thanks again!^^^

Jarmyr

Character Info
Name: Jarmyr Norcross
Race: Archdemon
Class: Dark Bard
Silver: 547
Yes, you are allowed to have multiple rp threads as you'd like. 

Alt Account of the Admin, Brandon :P
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Let me welcome you again to Revaliir :) As you can see, we do have a friendly community.

As for Roleplaying, as many threads as you can handle is as many as you can have. The limit is your own imagination and capabilities. Time is fluid here, so one can be set in your past, while one is set in the future, and two can also be happening approximately at the same time. Mind you, as many threads as you have, while your character may have varying experience, you may only have one character per account.

Try starting an open thread, or post in RP discussions in the Tavern Hall to look for a partner. Remember that it isn't how you get there, it's the journey to the destination that  makes a great story.

Douken is correct about the silver system being the reason why players are not allowed to edit or delete their posts. So we suggest double and triple reading your posts to ensure it is how you prefer it before you finalize it. So yes, please contact preferably mods about editing or deleting your posts. While our Admins would love to help, they also have a lot more jobs than us lowly moderators ^.^ If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.