Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lirin, Posted: Fri Nov 3, 2017 12:11 AM, Post Subject: Magic prosthetics?

Thank you for asking for clarification. The staff has been discussing your question and decide that the first option you gave would be more accurate for the prothesetics. However, your question on the mummies would be answered with a no. They are like the average old school mummies and zombies: slow, dimwitted. Horde unites and not useful like draugr. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Author: Ingrid Fisker, Posted: Thu Nov 2, 2017 11:38 PM, Post Subject: Magic prosthetics?

Right so, new character, only kinda-sorta new user. So, Ingrid is a bit of a mess right now, physically: she's basically got one good eye and one arm (its Al's fault). I was thinking thinking of giving her a prosthetic operated by magic but I was trying to think of some ways to manage it. I currently have two ideas…
1) Plate Vambrace + Telekinesis
The working idea was that one of her arms would be made from a cannibalized golem arm powered and operated by magic. It could be used as a shield and such but may be more aetherpunk than Rev is ready for.
2) Ten Tickle
Inspired by the spell Al got from the event. I can steal it from Al and dump here. My idea was that it would function as a sort of "alway on" sort of spell, with the tentacles coiled and mimicing the shape of her arm for the most part but then being able to lash out as the spell describes. Part of why I like this idea is the horrific nature of it.

Anyway, critiques? Is either acceptable? One more than the other? Alternatives?
—–
Also, on a mostly unrelated note, I already moved the Mummies to her, cause Necromancy. Just as a point of reference, is there a way to improve the functionality of these guys? Say by using telepathy to more actively control them? I just like the idea of a small army of Viking draugr bodyguards…