Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Veris, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 PM, Post Subject: A couple questions

Thank you so much! I've been trying to get enough silver to buy a noble, but then I realized I might not even need to buy one. Thanks for clarifying

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 PM, Post Subject: A couple questions

I'm dumb I misunderstood Cymbel's question when she asked. Incognito can be used to change your physical form. I thought she was asking about something else.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:00 PM, Post Subject: A couple questions

If you're going to use them only once and they're not going to be a constant companion, then that's fine. Only if you want somebody to actually assist/follow you and not as some random person do you need to purchase a companion.

Incognito's just an illusion. If you want a real shape-shift spell (actual physical changes) then I suggest purchasing polymorph.

Author: Veris, Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 PM, Post Subject: A couple questions

Two questions 
1: do you have to buy a companion for NPC purposes if you are only going to use them once?
2: does the incognito spell change the user's physical form, or is it just an illusion?
Thanks a bunch!