Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I've been working tirelessly on a new welcome page that new users will be able to go to as soon as they sign up. This will be separate from the  Starter Kit. I'll be adding a button to go to the starter kit page from this page as soon as I get done with this. (I've  coded most of this myself besides Telly turning it into an html/css page for me) So be gentle!

The New Welcome Page

Go there and read it. Anything that you guys find it is missing… or you want more clarification on.. you should tell me right here. Or if you are uncomfortable with saying it in front of people just pm me.

This is for new users so they aren't completely lost when they start the site :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
Looks pretty cool. I'd add in something about the synth system, though, because that's probably somewhat confusing.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
That's a good idea. We might be able to link something that helps with the synth. Silver Star if you want you can pm me just exactly what you would like to see on a page for Synth.

I think hearing it from someone who didn't help design the system would be awesome.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.