Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Mar 1, 2017 9:49 PM, Post Subject: Didn't Collect Starter Kit After Activation

Np! Anything to help :) If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm on Discord and on here most of the time.

Author: VoidDweller , Posted: Wed Mar 1, 2017 9:13 PM, Post Subject: Didn't Collect Starter Kit After Activation

Thank you very much! :^)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Mar 1, 2017 5:37 PM, Post Subject: Didn't Collect Starter Kit After Activation

I can get you the link to the starter kit!

ALSO: You will need the spell mythic polymorph.

https://revaliir.net/accounts/starter/

Author: VoidDweller , Posted: Wed Mar 1, 2017 2:16 PM, Post Subject: Didn't Collect Starter Kit After Activation

I activated my account on mobile and didn't select a kit because I wasn't sure what class my character would be yet. When I logged on in desktop, I couldn't find a way to collect it. Is there a way I could retrieve it? 

Also, while I'm here, I plan on my character being a dragon shifter. Are there any restrictions for characters that shift between forms (in my case, human/dragon)?