Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:58 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

NP! If you need anymore help pm me or post here :) 

Author: Tobias Krugle, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:57 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

Thank you for your help! :D <3

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:56 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

So you went through google, what I'm thinking is that if we have enough emails going through the server it gets congested but also Gmail doesn't know what to do with our email service (since I think it's all coded here on the site instead of using a third party) you'll probably get the email in like an hour but I activated it because no one has time for that.

:) We'll get it sorted though hopefully soonish. 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:47 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

https://revaliir.net/accounts/starter/

BOOM

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

Sorry about that our email systems are being blocked by certain email services. We're working on fixing it.

Try it now I'll have to get you a link to the starter stuff now.

Author: Harrison, Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:41 PM, Post Subject: E-Mail Activation

I never got my e-mail to activate my account Tobias Krugle, I checked my spam and everything. D: