Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:57 PM, Post Subject: Map Link

Is ok, we got it fixed so yay! :D

Author: Echo-Rose, Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:23 PM, Post Subject: Map Link

I thought I got all of them. I'm so sorry!

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:52 PM, Post Subject: Map Link

I don't know if they were related but now that the map link is fixed it's not logging me out anymore :D

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:00 PM, Post Subject: Map Link

You're right about the link. It should have been lower-case. The problem should be fixed now, so please try it and let us know if there's any other problems.

Also, I can't seem to replicate the logout bug, so I can't really do anything about that. If it happens again, post here with exact details.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:50 PM, Post Subject: Map Link

Just a heads up, I'm not sure if it's for every location, but I know at least for Jasumin Lake that the link doesn't match up when you click on it from the map.  I think it's cuz in the url for it all letters are lower cased, but when you click the link set up on the map, 'lake' has a capitalized 'L'.

Also I don't know if it's just me, but it logs me out when I use it and then I have to log in and it takes me back to the home/index page lol