Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:24 PM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

oops I mean, you need others to RP with, can't do it on your own. :P
The event needs teamwork :P

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 PM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

https://revaliir.com/forum/tavern-hall/Roleplay-discussions/1529/

all the steps and info is here.

Author: Ramla, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:18 PM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

you can play on your own or with others.
But you need to RP steps 1-5 first, after that Angela will give you an event item that you will need to continue the story. >.>

Author: Suchus, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:08 PM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

Now I'm even more confused.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:05 AM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

The murder mystery has to be cut off at the lantern so you need 2 people. Think of it like DnD you can't advance without that lantern. So it could be done in two posts between 2 people.

Author: Suchus, Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 AM, Post Subject: Murder Mystery Questions~

I was wondering if the murder mystery worked like the bounties we had before; is it, like, two or more people in a roleplay, or one long post like a short story that only one person makes ?