Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
Wassup!

I got a couple of questions about which military unit would fit better to create a Cult.

So my characters are trying to create a Cult. (duh) But I'm not sure which unit to use to represent that? I also plan on opening up this Cult to the public once I finished designing it a bit better x-x, so that people can give their characters a 'job' or something.

But I also want to use Units to kind of get the feel that it's a growing Cult, etc…
I was thinking of using the 'Support' Unit, but I'm not sure? And there will be several roles that Cultist can have here. Fighter type who acts as bodyguards, military force, etc… But also priests or representatives that help recruit for my characters. And then there's the small folk. Cultists that will eventually *cough* be served as food *cough* for my characters.

>.> <.< Monsters eat people….

And then i also have 2 questions about spells.
One is about Drain Essence to help represent their feeding. Ramla and Nihr eat flesh and bones, but also 'tainted' souls. They feed of darkness and tainted people basically. So could Drain essence help with that?

And the other one is about Astral Projection; would that spell be a good sub to represent the fact that they have the ability to be in multiple places at the same time. Using the shadows as their eyes and ears to explore places from a distance?

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378
More questions! \o/

I'm planning another Solo thread with my characters but I'm also going to make a quick NPC for that thread. A con-artist. But she will only be active in that thread and then I'll probably never use her again, at most she might be mentioned by name only in other threads. So do I need a 'companion' for her then? Or do I only need it for when I change my mind and do plan on using her more often besides that 1 solo thread?

Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
If it's an npc for the one thread, you're fine without a companion.  But if they come up more often, then go ahead and buy a companion of some kind.

Edit - I completely missed your first questions, sorry!

For the military units, the Support units I designed to be the small parts of a military, like the cooks, squires, grooms, etc. The smallfolk that keep an army marching. For what you want to do, it's totally conceivable that you could have a support unit, and a unit of spearmen as a basic unit. The priests would fit in well with the support unit.

For Drain Essence, that's exactly what the spell is for!

And Astral Projection, that's a good use as well.

Ramla

Character Info
Name: Sybille 'Ramla' Blaque
Class: Countess/sorceress/alien?
Silver: 378