Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Alright. Thanks for helping!

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

It sounds like it's probably your browser not loading the link properly, since this seems to be isolated. It's just a normal html link with the discord server invite. o.O

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks, that link worked. Also, yeah, I can go to discord manually. I just wasn't sure what was happening with the link on the side.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:41 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

discordapp.com*

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Try this.

If that link doesn't work, can you screenshot what your browser looks like?

Also, what browser are you using?

Finally, are you able to go to discord.com, log in and see the server? You're still in the server as offline, so this is a strange error.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:27 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

It's been a loooooooong time since I posted here, but I just wanted to mention that I'm having trouble with the Discord link - my computer doesn't see it as a link, just a… um… code document? plain text document? something like that. Whatever text editor opens. Anyway, am I the only one having this problem?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 5, 2017 12:13 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

The Triune are responsible for the application process if you had questions on that as well. :) We typically punch each other until we have our new god/s selected (jk we're not THAT violent.)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 6:13 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. Thank you.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 5:39 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Our goals for the amount of deities have shifted since Rev's beginnings, but, currently, the goal is to keep 6 deities for a 3 triune and 3 normal deity balance. Deity spots are supposed to be permanent so long as the person fulfills the requirements, because they are staff positions rather than just something to play around with for a few months. In other words, unless another person resigns after this current batch of applications, we don't plan to host another round of deity apps for the foreseeable future.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Feb 4, 2017 3:45 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hi guys,
I had a few questions about the Deity Apps. 
How often do you usually host them? Like, do you shuffle deities every few months or so, or is it just whenever a deity resigns?
Tying into that, are deity spots permanent (if you fulfill the requirements), or does a successful applicant only get the position for a few months?
Thanks.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. It's not really a big deal.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:31 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yes, I know what you're seeing. I usually test Chrome and Firefox when I'm coding. However, the styling of the tab seems to be ignored by Safari. There's not a whole lot I can do right now to fix it, especially given the fact that Safari is a Mac specific browser that is not available on Linux(the system I have to test stuff on). Any changes I do make will have to be tested on the live server, as I can't debug them on my local setup. Sorry to say that you'll have to use Chrome or Firefox if you want that account tab to show up in the meantime.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:08 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I don't see the right part of the tab - just the top half of "Current" under my "Account" tab.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:06 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I don't think we need it now that we know you have safari.

Does it look like that?

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:04 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay, thanks. Do you still want the picture?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:56 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I actually got confirmation that it's safari rejecting our styling. The good thing is the account tab isn't needed and won't impact you all it does is tell you how much silver you have.

We'll try to see if we can fix it but we might not be able to.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:54 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

That might actually be why. We're investigating but something about iphones isn't working for the site with the styling. I wonder if it extends to Safari as well.

Can you send me it to my email? [email protected]

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I'm not on a phone - I'm on my laptop. My browser is Safari. 
It doesn't seem to be working in any of the stores.
Also, how do I upload a photo from my computer onto here? I took a screenshot but I don't know how to put it on here.
Thanks.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:55 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Are you on your phone by chance?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Certain people are having problems but we're all using the same browser and it is working for me.

What browser are you using? Can I have a picture? Also what shops?

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:10 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Also, just wanted to mention, I have a problem with my "Account" tab in the shops - when I go and click on it, it only shows me the top of a word I can't read. Is this just my computer, or are other people having this problem. 
Thanks again.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:58 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. Thanks. Looks like I'd better start using the Trading Bazaar.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:08 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

You cannot because we don't have designated values but you can wish for silver to complete synth goals like buying from people. I need to update my thing.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:06 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Question about the new synth items.
Can I use the Wishing Well to wish for synth drops or items?
Thanks.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:04 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. Thanks!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:17 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

You can have it transferred by asking an admin to do it :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hey, I was wondering - is it possible to gift items? Like, say my character is giving another character something of hers. Do they have to buy it or can I transfer it from my account to theirs? 
Thanks.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Jan 2, 2017 2:38 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Seems logical. I just didn't know.
Thanks again for continuing to answer my questions.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 1, 2017 9:38 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Anytime we do a drop if we don't specify the area assume they are dropping in all areas :).

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Jan 1, 2017 9:34 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. I was just curious, because it didn't say.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 1, 2017 9:31 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

You get it by posting! Right now its not a guaranteed drop. You can get up to 4 of them if you post enough but our system is a little screwy at the moment. It should be okay for this event since the event drop is dropping in all areas. Once we have the new system up it will be a guaranteed drop every time you post. We're working the bugs out of it at the moment.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Jan 1, 2017 8:23 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Event question this time. How do we get the Divine Tear Drop item?
Thanks

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:04 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. Makes sense. I was kind of panicking a little when I asked that. 

Author: Lily, Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Dalanesca switched domains when she lost her baby. The traumatic loss of her child made her domain sphere switch. Whitney probably has better answers than I do.

Gods are allowed to switch their domains if they have a good reason for it.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:45 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Kind of in the same vein, but… Dalanesca? What the heck happened to her?

Author: Nathaniel, Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

The World Changes are things that are actually having an effect on the world right now. They are sometimes Permanent changes but a lot of the times they are used to hint at events in the future.

For instance, you could rp being in Adeluna during the crisis of trying to figure out what the new symbol is.

They are more like prompts leading into an event. 

The Living World is also something normal players can contribute to. Say you think it would be cool for the Highlands to be overrun by Orcs/goblins and you have a player event in mind. You could submit it to me and I could throw it up as long as it didn't completely destroy the highlands.

I would say the Living World can do all 3 things but never at once. If that makes sense.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:01 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay. I will.
I was wondering what the events mentioned in "The Living World" are supposed to do. Are they just prompts? Events? Or are they meant to permanently change Revaliir? 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:14 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Np! Anymore questions just feel free to ask :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Okay, thank you.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:20 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Where I circled in blue is what you push to do it automatically for you. You just give the info it wants.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:19 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

So I tried to show you xD and the site decided that I wasn't allowed to… SO SCREENSHOTS!

The internals of the site work a bit different than the externals. Internal is the admin panel. External is what we're on right now. Then we got the super internals of the site which is where the server and base code are.

The site actual runs.. on like 4 different things. Python, Mark up (which I think is a form of HTML), HTML, and BBCode.

I originally wrote that for you before I errored it out with a code problem lol.
What you can see is the html for the side panel.

Here's how to do the code manually for your profile and stuffs:

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:06 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hi guys, I'm back. 
It occurred to me that this is becoming quite a long thread, but, anyway…
How do you make a link show up as text, like your Advent Calendar link always shows up as "Advent Calendar" and not the actual URL?
Thanks.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Someone else got ahold of me when it happened to them. I'll try to have someone look into it. Promise! Until then I am glad you found something that works!

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:57 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I tried. It didn't work. I've found one thing that does work, though. If I go to "log in" while in the shop, it'll log me in and I can get things.
Thanks anyway.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yeah, sure. I can do that. Thanks.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:20 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I am not sure what's going on. It hasn't happened to me. It could be trying to do what it does when you post which says you are logged out but you aren't. Try to reload the page to see if it logs you back in. Pretty please?

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:18 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yes, I'm back.
I noticed that when I go to the Advent Calendar, the first time I click on any of the items, it logs me out. Is this just happening to me?
Thanks.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Dec 5, 2016 7:40 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I had a feeling I'd missed it…
Thanks.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Mon Dec 5, 2016 11:06 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

All event updates (including start/end dates) are listed in the Announcements forum in their intended threads. :)

As for the Advent Calendar, I cannot say :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 4, 2016 10:10 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Also, is the advent calendar happening again this year? :)
Thank you again.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Dec 4, 2016 10:09 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hi guys. I'm back.
Is there a good way to tell when an event ends. Like, is it posted somewhere really obvious that I managed to miss? (You'd be surprised how often that happens.)
Thanks.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Nov 2, 2016 2:28 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Also - yes - the .net change is permanent :)

Author: Calanthe, Posted: Wed Nov 2, 2016 1:28 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Event threads become locked as soon as the event ends. The only exception would be if someone contacted us to move their thread :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Nov 2, 2016 12:13 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Oh, more random questions. Do all of the event threads end when the event does? (ie. Can I post in an event thread when the event is over?)
Thanks again.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Nov 2, 2016 12:05 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hey guys, I was wondering - the site domain change (revaliir.com-revaliir.net). Is it permanent? Just for site bookmarking and stuff.
Thank you.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yup it does!

P.s.s. You aren't! I enjoy answering questions :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:02 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks. Also, I'm assuming the purchase uses up the items, correct? 
Thank you guys again.
P.S. Am I annoying you guys by thanking you too often?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:41 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

What Stefan said! Eventually, you might find the items to cost Silver too but for right now I'm just sticking with easy recipes. You ear drops through your posts. Currently, the drop only happens in Arania but when we switch to another drop for another event it will be elsewhere.

Each post has a bracket every so many characters. Our goal is to balance out Revaliir so that it is not only easier for one to get but also fair. We realize it is frustrating and I've been trying to offset the frustration a bit by tweaking crafting. However, my crafting recipes will be different compared to those of others. The other thing I've been trying to do is offer another way to get the drops like our riddles.

We are working on it, though :) Promise. There are just other things that need to get done before that.

If you ever have any questions about events feel free to pop me a pm I'll answer it as quickly and as detailed as possible. (within my ability as an admin)

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:37 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Theodore Thuxra's Forge is currently our event shop where we stick synth items for events. The items within are usually exchanged for new ones whenever a new event brings more items. However, drops for getting the current items will cease on the 31st, so the items will technically be unavailable once the deadline comes around unless you already have all the drops you need. Of course, if you already have the drops by that point, I recommend you purchase the items before the expiration deadline. :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:49 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I'm back! *evil grin*
Hi guys. I was curious.
How long does Theodore Thuxra's Forge (I hope I spelled that right) stay on the same items?
Thanks in advance.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:44 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks. It's great of you guys to keep answering my questions.

Author: Lotus, Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:49 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

They manage the board. They are the ooc who keep the rest of the boards in line. While the Triune can do that we are more IC and can do OOC. If you get in trouble they are most likely the ones letting you know :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:17 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Oh yeah.
What do Moderator and Admin accounts do? I read a bit about the Triune, but I couldn't find the others.
Thank you again.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:14 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Alright. Thanks.
Also, I want to say a huge thank you to all of you people for continuing to answer my questions. You are very helpful.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:43 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Np! Just send the person another message and say it was a mistake ^^ We're all very understanding on this site.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:18 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Ok, thanks. I just sent a PM I didn't want to, so I was thinking I would delete it if I could.
Thanks anyway.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:42 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Nope. PMs won't be deleted from another person's inbox if you delete it from your sent items. The sent items are just your record of what you've sent out. It's not like some outboxes where deleting the message before someone receives it will keep them from receiving it.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:47 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thank you.
Also, if I delete a PM I sent, will it be deleted from the receiver's inbox as well?
Thanks so much!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Oct 9, 2016 2:49 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

https://revaliir.com/forum/general-discussions/Advertising/1636/

RIGHT THERE!

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Oct 9, 2016 12:56 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Cool. 
Yes, more questions.
Where do we go if we do advertising/recommendations for the site?
Thanks.

Author: Aelwen, Posted: Fri Oct 7, 2016 10:04 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Time stopped/Went out of control for people. Some people aged. Some people didn't at all. Basically, when the time goddess died Time was no longer controlled. It ended up opening rifts in the world that let people fall through dimensions. The Clock in Sularia was fixed and blessed by the Voice so Time no longer needed a person to control it. Effectively Time was too powerful for one person to control.

Examples of characters affected:
Sapphire, my character, was aged by being too close to the area the Time Death event took place.
Holly, my other character, is completely stunted in her growth thanks to being there. 

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Oct 7, 2016 5:26 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

This is a bit less of a roleplayish question, but it's about the world of Revaliir - what exactly is Timedeath? I read the wiki article, but it's kind of confusing, and I don't fully get the concept.
Thanks.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Oct 5, 2016 9:07 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yup that's all you have to do!
2. You have to put the url in [url]url here[/url]3. We always open an event like this where you want to take the event is up to you :) I would recommend finding a partner who knows the ropes and let them set it up so you can see an opener but it's pretty open after this. What you do is your own story! If you are looking for a thread I could start one for you :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Oct 5, 2016 9:05 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Yes, it's me. Again. I was curious…
#1: To make a thread private, do you really just put [P] in the title?
#2: How do you make a URL form a link? It doesn't seem to be doing that when I copy and paste.
#3: If you want to participate in an event, how does that work? Because you guys seem to have a plot worked out. Would I start a thread and let you guys respond? Or would I make stuff up?
Thank you guys again.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:06 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Gold is going to be donation money as soon as we have it programmed in!

Hidden accounts are people who are logged in but you can't see. You can turn that on in your profile.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:40 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Oh, yeah. 
Also, what are "Hidden" accounts. You know, at the bottom of the page - "6 Registered, 0 Hidden, and 5 Guest"
Thank you. I hope I'm not bothering you too much.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

And… I'm back. Yup, more questions.
What exactly is gold? How do you get it, and how do you spend it?
Thanks.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:34 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

It's no trouble! The best way is to pm them :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:07 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I really should stop bugging you guys, but I was curious - is there a good way to ask a specific person if they'd like to play with you. I don't want to be rude.
Thank you for continuing to answer my never-ending stream of questions.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:33 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks.

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:59 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

There's no reason why you can't do such a thing. It is allowed.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:58 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

i do it all the time! :D  I technically could have 20 threads with Angela and it would still be alright.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:57 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Hey, guys.
I was wondering - is it possible/allowed to have two threads running with the same character at the same time? Just curious…
Thanks

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:28 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

It's an iPhone.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:23 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

What type of phone?

I know the site only half way works on Windows Phones and that isn't something we can help since it's actually the phone themselves. 

Author: Nihr, Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:10 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Forums tend to be glitchy on Mobiles. The other website I rp on has the same problems and they use a different forum format. Xeferos or something? Is the forum…thing…

Words….engrish….bad

Author: Echo-Rose, Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:44 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

It shouldn't o.o the only reason I see it saying it is if its showing you logged out when you post and that is something we haven't explored yet since you are logged in.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:18 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks.
I was wondering, my phone keeps logging me out every time I refresh the page. Is there a way to get it to not do that?

Author: Paige Wintercrest, Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:58 AM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

For reference: the code for the code is (code)url(/code) but with brackets.
I used parentheses on purpose otherwise it would take effect . The coded part will be in red and will look like this: the code

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:08 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

NP! :D

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thanks!

Author: Saffron, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:43 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

[img]url[/img]
There I think that should do it. I'm not sure if I know what the code for the code is xD

Author: Saffron, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:42 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Only if you intend to use it in more than 1 thread.

A dragon as a foe is fine to not have in your inventory. For instance, Angela fought Luzils all the time but I never had to own anything for that. :) Also her sister is an npc who she regularly went against without me owning the npc.

I use photobucket but people use imgur as well
is the code for it.

and no problem :) it's my job as admin to make sure things go smoothly!

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:32 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

A few more questions that occurred to me…
[ol]
  • If my character is stealing something, do I still have to buy it from the store?

• If I want, say, a dragon as an antagonist, should I buy it?

• How do I put photos on a signature?

• [/ol]
    Thank you for helping.

Author: Keira, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:45 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

No problem :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Thank you so much for helping!

Author: Keira, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:36 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

You could always write in the journal like you're telling verbal stories to strangers >> but journals are not a requirement

I would say a week or less but it all comes down to communication with your fellow writers. Its never rude if you keep talking to them! If you are busy just say so :)

You can invent them. I DO IT ALL THE TIME!

I think its 1 silver per 200 characters. For the first month you get x3 silver as well. You can keep the x3 silver by doing advertising for the site. :)

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:30 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

Oh, also, what posts earn silver, and how much? Just for budgeting purposes. 
    Thanks.

Author: Silver Star, Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:28 PM, Post Subject: Just Wondering...

I'm really new here, and I had some questions that I couldn't find answers to anywhere else. Could some of you guys help me? There are quite a lot of things I'm wondering…
    [ol]
  • My character can't read or write (although I can). What should I do with the character journal?

• How long, on average, should I take to reply to a post without seeming rude?

• Are there any little villages around the landscape that my character could be from, and if not, can I invent one?

• [/ol]
    That's all I can think of for now. Thank you for helping!