Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Stories of Love
With a lulling peace in the air, boredom soon follows. This is time a time known for love and happiness. The Goddess wishes to bring that to the citizens of Revaliir in her own way. There is a old, leather bound story book that was given to her by her predecessor. The book is full of tales that she had heard from around the world, each one handwritten into the pages. Rhea grew up reading these stories and knows them inside and out. They have grown dull to her and need a new spark of life.

The season of love has brought a beautiful feeling across Revaliir. There has been many rumors of people hearing the most heartfelt music with voices as enchanting as a sirens. The ones who dared to try and find the location of the music have not been seen since.

The Goddess may be using the season of love as an excuse to scratch an itch, and she has brought a new adventure for the citizens to enjoy. If one dares to enter the world of the story book, they will find themselves thrown into the role of one of the characters. To escape from the story book, the characters must see the story until the end. 

So the Goddess Rhea, curious, waits to see if you will take up her challenge. Let the magic in the air bring you to the land of the Story Book and see if you can find the happily ever after.

Oh, and yes, Happy Valentine’s Day, for all who celebrate it! The event starts today and will run until the 28th of this month! So, you have the 14th - 28th, a good 2 weeks, to get the three event items! Have fun!

Competition
In addition to the normal fun that can be had during the Stories of Love, we offer a small competition for people who wish to showcase their versions of the stories given. It will end at the same time as the normal event. You will be able to choose your partner you enter the competition with and you will need to work together to win the prize! You will be able to pick any of the five prompts that were given and you will be getting the drops for the event items at the same time!

What is the prize you say? The main prize will be a love based spell or item worth up to 500 silver for each person. The second prize will be 250 silver. 

Requirements/ Rules:
Two different people per story
At least 3 posts per character, 6 posts total
Threads should be between 2,500-5,000, We suggest keeping each post under 600 words, you will be judged on working together so a word max may help you.
Gods may join,their powers are dulled down in the storybook and equal to the mortals.

Judging (you will be judged together):
Rules - 10 points - How well you follow our rules and grammar
Cooperation - 10 points - Timeliness and how well you worked together
Style - 10 points-  Power and quality of your description-concise language
Creativity - 10 points - Execution of the prompts and your personal, clever twists

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I had a couple people ask me about the event. I failed at describing how you can enter the book. The main idea, is it open to how you want it to happen. You could have gone to Rhea and ask to go in it, but the power is in the air. The air of love is drifting throughout the world and if you dare to follow the feeling (in some cases you could hear Rhea speaking), you will find yourself in a place you were not before.  (I am updating the main info in a second)

The descriptions are written in a way to keep everything gender neutral. You can do whatever you want! The most you would know is what Rhea tells you once you have entered the story, which is the descriptions. Brit, Jenna, or I can answer any other questions one may have. I kept it simple, so that you guys can let your imagination run wild!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Hiromi

Character Info
Name: Hiromi
Alignment: CN
Race: Vampire
Class: Assassin
Silver: 378
Is there something particular about the drop rate for this event?  I didn't see anything in the description (possible that I overlooked it).  I've posted in the Story Book area on this account and didn't receive anything, but I wasn't sure if there's just a different drop rate in this event or not.

[ Hiromi has bright pink hair but I am not skilled with that when it comes to photo editing so it looks purple now, whoops lol Another Anton alt!]

Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Drops are working! Sometimes you get unlucky and nothing drops, but I just tested them, and they're working. :)

OOC: Jenna
Hiromi

Character Info
Name: Hiromi
Alignment: CN
Race: Vampire
Class: Assassin
Silver: 378
I just got one for my second post in there and it worked, yay!

[ Hiromi has bright pink hair but I am not skilled with that when it comes to photo editing so it looks purple now, whoops lol Another Anton alt!]

Rhea

Character Info
Yeah, I have gotten a drop from each one of my posts so far. I been pretty lucky!

Also, if anyone is wanting to participate in the storybook competition, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

My Active Threads
Rhea

Character Info
Don't forget everyone, you have two more days until this event comes to a close!

My Active Threads
Rhea

Character Info
Okay everyone. Here is your final reminder! Today is the last day to get in your posts for the Stories of Love event.

My Active Threads