Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:11 PM, Post Subject: Century's Writing Challenge! (On til Friday)

Too late for the monies but I'm still gonna take up this challenge in my post today >3>

Author: Century, Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 AM, Post Subject: Century's Writing Challenge! (On til Friday)

Only one person took up the challenge, so I'm not giving out any cash. Sorry, but that's how I roll.

Author: Naota, Posted: Mon Feb 8, 2016 5:56 PM, Post Subject: Century's Writing Challenge! (On til Friday)

Challenge accepted good sir and madame.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Feb 8, 2016 5:17 PM, Post Subject: Century's Writing Challenge! (On til Friday)

"In your next post, include the words fuzz, fearless, bloat, coincidence and hustle. PM me (Century) a link to the post and the best one will get 300 silver. You have until Friday evening…now go!"

:P Thought I would help him out by spreading the word about his challenge!