Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:28 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will come back later.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 AM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Aw. I guess that means we don't get to keep the area. Drat. :\

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 AM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Ok so I didn't get to post but today is the last day. Since my back is messed up and it messed with the event schedule I'll leave the area up until Monday night only to be fair (I had already extended it  after getting feedback) Anyone who is also having issues with the drops I tried my best to figure out why RNG hates us so much but hey! I have a plan that I will speak to Telly about when he's better so hopefully we can get the events figured out. :) 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:50 AM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

This was my inspiration for Venti :P one of my favorite artworks of Magic the Gathering
Dryad Arbor

Author: maffleet, Posted: Sat Jan 9, 2016 10:54 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Indeed this is an interesting place it'd be a shame to let it only be temporary.

Author: Porthyrius, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 11:07 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Keep it, keep it, Keep it *chants*

Author: Jago Fleetfoot, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 3:41 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Hahaha. I like it, let's keep it. :)

Author: Violet, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 3:39 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Also, you need six of each flower to make all three items before time runs out! :O Only two weeks, people!

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Jan 7, 2016 3:36 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Since this area is so awesome, just gonna let people know that it can become permanent with enough interest. PM your local codemonkey(Darros) or post here today if that is your wish. :D

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 6, 2016 10:54 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

*coughs* one of my event prizes is very suited for a bard of your talents ;)

Author: maffleet, Posted: Wed Jan 6, 2016 10:09 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Quite fancy, Jake may have to make a visit there in order to write some music.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 6, 2016 9:43 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

You're welcome :3

Author: Violet, Posted: Wed Jan 6, 2016 8:05 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

Oh wow. This looks like great fun. :D I will be making my post there now. Thank you, Angela for making this.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jan 6, 2016 7:29 PM, Post Subject: A Mother's Wish [Event]

A Mother's Wish

The Mother Loves and The Mother Waits. She changes but she stands still in time with her arms ever open.

With Timedeath at a close the universe is more at peace. The damage that has been done will be forgotten ironically with time itself. Off the coast of Arri, the fog has rolled away and the walls that the Triune Goddess created falls with it.  In their place, she found the island once known as Kortuna shrouded in the four seasons. 

The tree at the very top of the center mountain ranges all the seasons. For each segment of the tree with its season that part of the island is also that season. Angela has set up multiple impromptu airship ports with small airships running back and forth to the islands so everyone can enjoy. There are also ship ports as well.

Angela has written a letter to everyone:

"Dear citizens of Revaliir,
It appears Timedeath has aged parts of the island so badly that they are now stuck in eternal seasons. The point of convergence was the tree itself most likely having the same point of energy as Lake Kirika in Sularia. That is why the island looks so drastically different all over. However, it is my wish that you take this time to appreciate our victory over the hands of destruction once more.

I've set up way stations for people to get aboard airships and even ships at the port to reach Horae Island. I've renamed it as such since that is the name given to the group of daughters known as Terra, Ignius, Venti, and Glaciem. Those are also the names of our seasons so I thought it was the best name for the island in their honor.

On the last night that I will be offering up this treat I will have the alchemists of Rose Hip Academy set off pyrotechnics into the starry night sky.

Corrina guide you,
Angela Rose
The Mother"

This event is coming up early but expect it to last for two weeks starting tomorrow!! Happy New Years (even though I started it a tad later than the first)