Is it a demon big and scary?
Or a monster so very hairy?,
‘You are mine.’ It says to me,
And before I scream or flee,
Familiar hands pull me in,
The mirror becomes my twin,
That thing leaves with my face,
I’m stuck screaming in this place.

After hearing this little nursery rhyme, you might be tempted to toss it aside. Yet you must know that within every story is a secret waiting to be told. The pretty little temple has returned, bringing all the friends and mirrors that anybody could ask for. Would you prefer a friend with multiple limbs? Or one that wanders endlessly? A friend of the dead or friend of the eldritch? We even have friends who can take your appearance. If only you would join us… just step inside the mirror and we’ll do the rest.

Scholars across Revaliir have discovered the source for the moons’ strange behavior is coming from an ancient temple. It is a ruined monastery where an ancient order used to reside before it was sealed away by powerful sorcerers. Now it has returned, bringing evil and monstrosities that haven’t been seen for hundreds of years. Adventurers and heroes have been sent towards the mysterious temple only to never return. If they do make it out, they behave strangely, as if they aren’t themselves. Horrific monsters wander these halls of mirrors and traps cover every room. Desperation spreads across the land of Revaliir as fear takes hold of the populace.

If nothing is done then the eclipse may be endless and the blood moon will appear every single night. But beware anyone who steps foot into the temple. You may find that there’s always an equal match for you here.

TL;DR
There’s a creepy new temple that’s making an eclipse and blood moon. Explore the temple and discover the mysteries behind it.
Drops
Warped Mirror Fragments
Clouded Glass Silver

Prizes:
Changeling’s Visage
Geomancer’s Mirror
Shards of Metaplasia
Leinth’s Looking Glass