Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Wiki team recruitment!!!
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
As if the search for new deities of Revaliir was not enough, a new challenge arises for members of this site!

As you know, we have been constructing a wiki for Revaliir, where you will eventually be able to look up all the rules, history, geographical information and general who's who and what's what on all things Rev.

But we need help!

We're looking for TWO members to join our wiki group and assist with the general lore and world-building that makes our setting unique. As a member of the wiki group, you will be tasked with gathering information from the four corners of the globe and posting articles on the wiki. You too can become a world-builder and help shape the environment that we all share in.

So, if you think you have what it takes and have a vision to share, then fill in the application form below and send it to me.

Applications will ostensibly be open for a week, depending on interest. This is your chance to make your mark on the world of Revaliir and help to shape it in the early stages.

May the Tree drop its delicate blossom upon you, and may the Tree not drop its dead branches on you instead.

Application for the wiki group.

Question 1 (200 words max):

Tell me about your world-building experience. Include an example of some world-building you have done in your posts on this site or others.

Question 2:

What aspects of world-building in Revaliir interest you most?

Question 3:

Write a short article about one of the many guilds in Tarishitar (250 words max).

Question 4:

Write an even shorter article about a ceremonial item used by the priests of Mamlak. It could be clothing, jewellery, a staff, a mask, a gold-plated lion's tooth, or anything you want (100 words max).

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Century

Character Info
Name: Mendean
Alignment: None
Race: Divine entity
Class: Lord of Chaos!
Silver: 2061
I know for a fact that a number of you would like to have more influence on the shaping of our world. So this is my reminder to you all, that now you have a chance to make a difference and join our wiki team. We've had a few responses so far, but we want more!

I will be extending the application time by up to a week, depending on how many responses we get.

Join us!

God Abilities:

Can warp reality around him, so that the environment will begin to resemble his dream-like realm.

May enter and manipulate the dreams of others.

You cannot know Mendean for who or what he is unless he allows it. Even your memories will be altered to disguise his identity, unless he does not wish it. Even his aura is too widely spread for you to see.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
I promise, I am working on an application. Lacking a reliable and accessible computer is making it a bit hard ATM  though.