Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

Boats have been called upon to bring all those who wish to come to Horae Island. In every city. At every dock. Bright lit boats await those who wish to challenge the trials of the heart. A bond can happen with anyone at any time.

“Welcome to Horae Island and welcome to my trials. I wish to test everyone who has come. Find a partner, it doesn’t matter if you know them or not and make your way to the Bonfire of Destiny. Write your names down and throw the paper into the flames. Grow your bonds and cherish them. If you can complete all five trials of the Heart and grow your bond… I will give you a special gift.” The goddess Angela stands above all the participants.

The bonfire which has been lit for days stands behind her as a tall structure. In her hand is a torch as she turns around and looks at it. “Once I light this… The festival will begin. There are food and fun for all who don’t wish to try the trials… but for those that do… A special prize awaits. Death can happen in these trials but don’t you fret because death is not permanent in the light towers. You will simply restart the trial until you can figure out what you’ve done wrong. Work together as a pair or in groups. Good luck.”

Angela tossed the torch into the pyre and almost in an instant it was ablaze filling the area with warmth. Oddly it wasn’t too hot but more like a mother’s embrace. “Five Trials.” She held up her hand and showed all five fingers. “In this month of love and friendship we must observe how these connections are made and only then can we fight the storms of this world together as a group. I wish you all the very best!”

Once her speech stops the music explodes from nowhere as its cheerfulness fills the entire Mother’s Nest area.

Note: All those that complete all five trials please message an administrator with the threads/thread for a special prize!! Only those who complete all five will be receiving this mystery gift!

Drops: Jasmine, Apple, Shell

As always the event prizes are in the shop Namita's Relics

Event Prizes: Helen and Paris’s Music Boxes, Dante and Beatrice’s Spheres, and Mary and Percy’s Twin Blades

Event Area + Rules + Trial descriptions –> HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :D HAVE FUN! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.