Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

The time has finally come for the battle against the malachite invasion. The potion that Lady Angela left in Valley of Vada was the key to getting through the wastelands that appeared in Mo’Mey. She beckons all that took the pilgrimage to Vada to come to them to the Heartstone Camp. There they have the situation explained to them and are told about the discovery the Research and Development team made.

The source of all the world’s suffering is a single drop of eldritch material that has managed to fuse to a vein of malachite. It’s formed into an eldritch malachite pearl with a life of its own. Somehow it has tapped into the vast sphere of love through the aether. Slowly stealing the Goddess Angela’s powers from her. It manipulates her powers against her and while she can fight back it is slowly defeating her as it is not a living creature like she is.

The spire that has appeared is a labyrinth that only exists because Angela pulled the pearl from the ground herself. When she did that to destroy it, the pearl reacted and sent her flying away. First, it formed the chrysalis around it to protect itself and finally, it formed the spire from the ground which brought earthquake and tremors across Revaliir.

The goal for the heroes who have answered the Goddess call is to survive the wastes, storm the spire, and finally destroy the pearl. Once the pearl is destroyed, the last remnant of the eldritch being will be gone from the world.

“So go forth my heroes… No, today you are all my champions. You must succeed or all hope is lost.”

First: Make a post in Valley of Vada to get the potion Angela has made to transverse the wastes: Shrine to the Mother

Actual Event Description: Mo'Mey Wastes

The Drops are:
The Mother's Sigil
Bottled Life Essence
Bottled Love Essence

The Prizes are:
Statis Ring
The Mother's Shield
The Reforged Mistral
Rosethorn Talons

Silver boost is x3!!!

And as usual, all event prizes are in Namita's Relics under shops!! So go check them out!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
There were twenty-eight days to end the chrysalis before the goddess Angela would perish from the leech the Eldritch fiend had attached to her. The days were slowly ticking away and try as they might those who rose to save Angela had a hard time reaching the top of the spiral.

Towards the end, the goddess Shiloh received a formula from Angela allowing her to pour a concoction onto the malachite structure which would have sent it crashing had the earth not shot up to support the structure. Angela was unsure how many were in the spiral at the time the acid hit but with her powers stabilizing it the pearl reacted back with a violent huff.

The remaining six days they would have had suddenly begun to escalate as the pearl latched more onto the divine sphere of Love. Shiloh managed to evacuate the spire along with the other gods who were present when Angela gave a distress signal that something had gone wrong. The chrysalis began to pulsate as the spire finally toppled and it floated above the battlefield full of fresh debris.

The goddess entered the final fight for her sphere and her life as she managed to get to the edge of the camp. Blood fell from her lips as she clenched her teeth and she tried as hard as she could to pull the power back. However, she found herself without all of her strength. She had been busy this past month and had used much of it for the new season and the creation of a special someone.

Correa, her child avatar, came out from among the people. She had been directing the clerics in her lady’s stead so that Angela would not have to stress the finer things. “You are losing,” Correa’s adult words came from her innocent appearance of a five-year-old. Anyone else might have been shocked but Angela had created her for the sole purpose of being her eyes and her ears for the world.

“Just need a bit more time. The other gods will come through,” Angela hissed in pain as she knelt down onto the ground from exhaustion.

“But you don’t have that kind of time. The hourglass has sped up again. The pearl is taking more now that it has a lead over you,” the child came to her mother’s side but offered no comfort.

“Don’t you think I realize that?” Angela snapped towards the girl but she barely had enough strength left to form it into a loud tone.

“The seasonal change has taken its toll on you. It’s plotted well to catch you during the time of renewal when you pump most of your powers into the earth.” Correa reached out and grabbed her mother by her face. “But there is something else you can take.”

“You would do that to me? Bring me that kind of torment?”

“I am going to die when you die anyway. Save me the pity you throw at me. They need you and your spheres. I find myself to be a bother to your other children anyways. They are all little monsters… Did you know that?”

Angela was at a loss for words but she nodded. She couldn’t find the energy to cry. “I do.”

Correa moved without prompting the goddess as she hugged her mother closely. “You should pick an avatar more suited anyways… Serious doesn’t fit your shenanigans,” the avatar smiled and kissed her mother’s forehead before dissipating into a cloud of green energy. The energy swarmed Angela and before long she was back on her feet staring up at the pearl.

Angry tears were leaving her eyes now as her voice boomed up towards the pearl, “Time and time again you come and you destroy the things that I love. This the last time you’ll take something from me!” The goddess finally managed to look at her hands discovering a single rather large seed. “And I think I know exactly what to do with you,” Angela rolled it around in her palm before she clenched her fist with the seed still in her palm.

“I am more than just Love and while Love is strong, you’ll find that Life is even stronger right now!” The earth was teeming with heavy energy thanks to the renewal it went through every year. Angela threw the seed as hard as she could getting it as far away from the camp as possible.

“Shiloh, you might want to get out of there…” It was a singular warning as the earth erupted with twisted vines. The pearl tried to keep up with it releasing the miasma that had killed so many of it before. However, the more it tried the more vines the earth brought forth as they twisted and turned into a massive tree-like structure. The pearl was swallowed into the deep abyss of the tree and the tug-of-war that had been previously favoring the pearl was now in the goddess’s favor.

“I’ll be taking back what’s mine now,” the Mother was pissed towards her loss but she knew there was one way she could honor Correa. A girl who was born from a tree and a girl who gave her life to become the seed of hope. She would be the inspiration for this creation.

Branches shot out making the airways resound with loud booming noises from the force and type of magic that filled the air. Large purple leaves began to form and opened wide as they began to pulsate and glow an eerie color. Green energy could be seen traveling up the roots all the way to the core where the pearl was. It’s fate came faster than it could have ever done to the Goddess. As the very energy it leeched left it, the remaining life force it might have had also was drained away as large blue flowers bloomed all over the tree’s many new branches.

Angela found herself falling after using the large sum of energy she had received and she panted for many moments as her betrothed Nemesis, the God of fear and darkness, ran to her side. “Thank you, everyone… Even Correa’s sacrifice would not have worked had you all not rushed to fight it. You drained enough of its power for me to overwhelm it with Correa’s life. We should honor that sacrifice. A little girl saved all of you and myself. A little girl who had only known the world for a few short months. We’ve crushed the last of the Eldritch being and that is an accomplishment many of you should hold high.” Angela spoke to everyone involved as the plains of Mo’Mey lost the curse that had been placed upon them as the tree absorbed it. However, she looked exhausted from the fight and probably emotionally drained from the loss of her Correa.

“She will speak no more, she needs rest,” Nemesis stood firm as he took the goddess away from the crowds. The silence that was left was eerie all the same.

Mo’Mey Steppes is now home to the giant Correa Tree, it’s seed brought salvation in the last few moments of the fight against the Eldritch fiend.

Sorry for the delay a lot of things have happened since the end of the event and I finally feel well enough to post the conclusion! (probably not very well written but you get the jist)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.