Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > New God!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We debated into the night and completed the final vote. This person has been an active member of the community since she joined and brings joy to all those who rp with her. We are proud to announce that the user Kythe is now a member of staff with Raith as Wrath Incarnate, Sightless Commander of the Celestial Fires. His domains are [Wrath/Heavens]. She had continuously impressed us when we looked back on everyone as a person who can adapt to anyone writing with her. Her activity on the site even when there were none was high and she actively pushed for deities to do better and be better. For these reasons plus her spectacular app (which wow’d us by the way. We were very impressed with how you described Heavens which is normally left very vague) is why she has received this spot. Please welcome Lynz into our fold! WELL DONE!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Raith

Character Info
Name: Raith
Alignment: CE
Race: Part Minadrias-Part Diowolf
Class:
Silver: 3483
For anyone interesting in getting to know Raith better, feel free to take a look at his app:

Username: Raith
Other notable alts: Kythe, Kaya Silverheart, Artiya’il, Michael, Morrigan (I could list them all, they’re all notable to me, but we’ll be here all year!)

Character name: Raith (he refuses to take on either of his parent’s names)
When did you sign up to Revaliir:
Brief character history: Born on DaeLuin before it’s fall, Raith is the youngest of triplets, though he and his mother nearly died during labour – both were saved by the former Goddess of Death Liara. Born both blind and with the inability to transform, like the rest of his family can, Raith grew up angry despite their inclusion and Kythe’s determination to treat him like the others.
Deprived of the wolven and Draconic sides of himself, Raith learnt to rely on himself, to feed off his anger at his mother, Liara, and the world, and became stronger for it.

He followed his mother to Revaliir, intending to kill her and himself as he believed was meant to be their fate, however, upon meeting Alairia, Raith found love and light, she grounds him though she will never fully extinguish his rage, especially after their torture at Xyaban’s hands.

Domain: Wrath/Heavens. Wrath Incarnate, Sightless Commander of the Celestial Fires. Better known as the Blind God, or the Endless Rage. He has been angry since birth, now it is his to command, he wields the flames of anger as his own, and offers his services to those with a need for revenge. Raith has spent his entire life being angry at everything, he has learnt to turn it into his advantage, as a God he would teach others how to utilise it where others might see it as a weakness.
He opens his house to assassins and their clients alike, having long since embraced the darkness inside himself he knows it needs a home – let him be the beacon for those within the shadows, let them knock upon his door so that he might sow the seeds of anger through Revaliir in his own way.

The Dragon within himself is aligned to the sky, as well as to fire, which suits him well. He can command the Celestial Fires, calling upon the scolding heat of the stars from the Heavens as his weapons. A fire within that is reflected by the fires now at his disposal. Fire cleanses, fire burns everything away. There’s something quite poetic in that, and something that Raith will share with kindred spirits.

- As his rage increases, so too does his physical strength and the strength of his magic
- Able to call upon ‘Celestials’, physical beings from the Stars who will come to his aid, can call up to 10 at a time depending on the size and power they possess

- Can wield Celestial Fire, essentially the fiery essence of a star, in a raging inferno

Raith believes that darkness should be embraced; for all the disadvantages he has faced in his life, he has managed to overcome them – channelling his anger and forging himself into a formidable opponent despite his ‘weaknesses’ - he will use the domains gifted to him to protect that which is his and show others how they too can prove their enemies wrong.
With Wrath, he will train others to mould their anger, feeding his while encouraging the darkness to grow within their hearts.

With the Heavens, he will wield the Celestial Fire to stoke a rebellion amongst the legions of the dark, coaxing them from the shadows, tempting them to take revenge on those who have done them wrong in the past – for revenge is such a sweet thing to pursue.

He does not intend to wage war on Revaliir, but bring balance to the shadows, giving them a voice who will not be afraid to speak out against the Light.

Revaliir has swiftly become a home to me, it’s the place I come to in order to wash away the stresses of real life, to spend time with my friends and the family I’ve found online since joining the site. I will have been an active member of the site for a year and have done my utmost to integrate myself within the community.
As a person I believe I will bring to the table, someone who is extremely loyal/committed to the running of the site and to seeing it thrive. I have actively participated in aiding staff outside of roleplaying to complete admin tasks, and have worked ICly to create interactions through the building of a Guild which is now growing in activity.

As a Deity I believe I will bring a new balance with a little bit of darkness and arrogance behind Raith’s sarcastic swagger.

As with everything I do I would look to contribute both OOC and IC in seeing the site grow, helping members to integrate through posts and events but also with chatting outside of the forums in Discord.

As a veteran roleplayer, and old hat at sites like Rev, I believe I have the experience, knowledge and imagination to plot with other members and actively work with them as a Deity.

‘He had saved her.

Something about that made him feel… sullied.

For as long as Raith could remember, he had loathed his mother, she had allowed Liara to heal them during his birth, despite it being clear that their destiny had been to die together. After all, why else would he have suffered such afflictions if it were not because he was meant to be dead?

The man snorted, wings trembling with the rising rage in his heart, he was conflicted in his own actions. Seeing Kythe lying limp upon the ground had been what he had envisioned his entire life, yet he had heard the cries of his family and extended family, chief amongst these being Alairia’s cries, and something within him had caused him to save the woman’s life.

Was it pity he had felt? Or sorrow? No. No he would believe no such thing. They might have a mutual understanding, for the moment, but the fires of his hatred had not been extinguished.

No. He had saved her for Ria, because he loved her, but also because he still selfishly wished to be the one to end her life. If Kythe was going to die, it would be with his hands about her throat, so that she could truly understand the anger and pain he had suffered because of her.

Revenge was such a sweet thing to think about after all. He just had to bide his time, and Xyaban would be first, yes… Xyaban, then Kythe.

For Britt: I offer endless llama apparel
For Brandon: I offer endless anti-llama devices

For Whit: I offer the blood of her enemies, and mine.

Raith; God of Wrath and the Heavens, Wrath Incarnate, Commander of the Celestial Fires, The Blind God and The Endless Rage

Raith's God Abilities:
1. As his rage increases, so too does his physical strength and the strength of his magic.
2. Able to call upon ‘Celestials’, physical beings from the Stars who will come to his aid, can call up to 10 at a time depending on the size and power they possess
3. Can wield Celestial Fire, essentially the fiery essence of a star, in a raging inferno