Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
: I want to take time to write an apology for deity activity as of late. I know it's frustrating and that's why we’ve put a strict quota on the next 5 months beginning with the next 10 days. Deities have 10 days to meet quota or they face instant demotion. I will only make exceptions if they are dying or can't get out of bed. They've been given the choice to demote themselves now. In October if activity gets up I will open deity apps for all spots we have at the time. No more slacking, no more excuses, we all want this site to work and we apologize for how deities have been handled. If any deity wants to voluntarily demote themselves now is the time. There are no second chances. There are no I didn't knows. This is get it done or get demoted. The only reason I'm making this announcement public is so that people know we're working on it. That's me, Whit, and Brandon all included. The deadline for posts is August 31st Midnight EST. However, I want to make this clear that if ANYONE is caught not posting with a deity so they are demoted and we catch you. You will not be allowed to apply.

Champions are also being given their dues and are being forced to post or get demoted.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.